Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kids are blackpilled these days

Part of the great tranification

How much longer can this go on?

Jesus, in my childhood guys would do battle of Goku VS Batman videos, now is looks battle

I don't think it's lifefuel that kids and teens are talking about all this, it's just going to make the ridicule we receive more normalized and worse.

I don't think it's lifefuel that kids and teens are talking about all this, it's just going to make the ridicule we receive more normalized and worse.
It's a bit like white replacement conspiracy. It only ok to talk about it if you are for it.

As an incel, the very moment you're born, a very tall black male shows up into your hospital room just to say (with a very British accent): it's over(ahhh).

Fucking hell it's so over, tiktok and dating apps ruined everything

Jesus, in my childhood guys would do battle of Goku VS Batman videos, now is looks battle
We used to discuss who was a better homerun hitter, or who would win in a fight: JCVD or Steven Seagal. I guess, in hindsight, it was a form of Chad-worship too. But now it's straight up faggot Chad-worship, the Zoomers are arguing which Chad is more attractive? Fucking gay faggot Zoomers. Like 90% of them are going to end up Trannies if all they do is watch Tiktok.

We used to discuss who was a better homerun hitter. I guess, in hindsight, it was a form of Chad-worship too. But now it's straight up faggot Chad-worship, the Zoomers are arguing which Chad is more attractive? Fucking gay faggot Zoomers. Like 90% of them are going to end up Trannies if all they do is watch Tiktok.

This is a positive thing imo, like who the fuck cares if Superkike or Gokek are stronger than the other? At least these men actually exist and we can seethe over who has it the best between them. Never forget these actors and models have names and addresses, that's the silver lining of this trend, to find out who deserves necklacing or Midas bull.

no child gives a fuck about any of that shit.