Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kidcels.is

Your tolerance for the gore and evil that takes place in this world is genetic and experience based. Some innocent old dudes with cowardly genes (anxiety disorders, OCD, BLAH BLAH BLAH) may not be able to tank what we can tank.

the blackpill effects everything even one's tolerance for crude matters it's brutal.

Saaaar don't traumatise me saaar

him being traumatized

Black guy poggers (has a seizure)(original w/ sound) on Make a GIF
Not exactly but similar type of reaction i had

Why are we making fun of a guy for being bad with gore? Did you put an NSFW tag btw?
It's not that bad generally the effect lasts a few days. For refrence I watched funky town and couldn't sleep for three days

how rude of you to traumatize him bro

Your tolerance for the gore and evil that takes place in this world is genetic and experience based. Some innocent old dudes with cowardly genes (anxiety disorders, OCD, BLAH BLAH BLAH) may not be able to tank what we can tank.

the blackpill effects everything even one's tolerance for crude matters it's brutal.
I have seen people faint over seeing blood

I'm hated for leg bone. Seeing that and hardcore tornado damage gore made me nunb

I have seen people faint over seeing blood
I saw my brother cut himself by accident on the veins of his wrist and blood squirted out as I'm assuming it was the main artery. He stitched it up. First time I saw real blood. I cleaned it up with bleach. I didn't faint. But I realized how annoying the organic body is. I'll hit if you do something incorrect of course

I'm hated for leg bone. Seeing that and hardcore tornado damage gore made me nunb
I miss it when u had a pony AVI and an inceldia title

What avi did I have again the pony
idk im not a brony like u a wizard32 or sheowhatever. it was the blue one. i'll look it up a bit..........

It's not that bad generally the effect lasts a few days. For refrence I watched funky town and couldn't sleep for three days
I don't like gore either, so I was being principled. Still, you shouldn't have to put up with sleepless nights just because some stupid clown thinks he's above propriety.

so traumatic, he’ll never recover

You know how much fucking trauma truecels have from soyciety?? what a fag being traumatized by sissy gore

I used to be a frequent gore enjoyer but after a while I just stopped because it wasnt good for my health