Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kid sitting alone at lunch everyday, and no one cares

Cry me a river little Billy is sitting alone at lunch that’s nothing compared to what I deal with

Cry me a river little Billy is sitting alone at lunch that’s nothing compared to what I deal with
Why did you, infiltrators, come here on 5th october in such large numbers

That's my life too

So many greys joined, it's funny. I've come across quite a few antagonistic, combative new users already.
ah, somebody wants to troll deez stinky inkwells , nothing new

potent erfuel

firstly she have to show her chads and secondly instead of getting clout of an incel she should TALK TO HIM AND ASK HIM IF HES OK :feelsohgod:

Nobody cares about anyone. They’re all in their own head.

I’m just trying to get through my day without incident, and couldn’t care less about talking to people. I only do it if I have to, or need to appear semi normal.

No one ever cared
I hope he kills everyone *in Fortnite.

Same, foids are incapable of feeling empathy

This was me growing up except I didn't embarrass myself further by staring directly at them with a sad puppy face lmao, awkward asf. I was just in my head minding my business, my loneliness was my only companion :feelsbadman:

But when school shootings happen everyone cries

That was me as a kid.
I was even more of a loser. I sometimes hid in the bathroom and waited until the time was over, because I was ashamed of people noticing that I did not have friends.

Oh God in high school I spent my whole sophomore year hanging out with my friend Vince (a fellow incel) outside a classroom, isolated from everyone. He was a high iqcel, his brother abused him and he had to excel academically in order to avoid even more abuse. I wonder what ever happened to him, if I had to guess he probably roped.