Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kid got stabbed

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
Before I start I would like to apologize for my absence. I have been off for far too long but would like to get back into the swing of things. Anyway back to the topic.

First off I admit to being youngcel. I am in my final year of high school. Near the beginning of Oct a grade 9 was stabbed by another student (unsure of killers grade). The kid later died in the hospital. My school tends to take advantage of this. Because of the death our teachers are for some reason lenient on letting us not work because of the tragedy. My classmates pretend to of been effected by the murder despite not knowing the kid. They use this to get out of work for the whole week. They didn't even seem effected after the first day, they were just straight up taking advantage of the kid being killed. This is what disgusts me about the human race. Using another child's death to get out of work that could potentially help them in the future. I am without a doubt surrounded by retarded assholes

Do you go to Eastside High?

I would pretend to be affected by the kid's death as well if it meant i didn't have to go to school. The kid is already dead so it's not like it matters.

I would pretend to be affected by the kid's death as well if it meant i didn't have to go to school. The kid is already dead so it's not like it matters.
Exactly I did work as usual but the rest took advantage. Its just infuriating

Study the blade...

But...

Study first aid. FIRST!

That kid was the only truecel in your school RIP
Not really. the kid had a girlfriend and was killed because he took the killers bike and threatend them with a knife. aside from that the mother watched her son get stabbed

Not really. the kid had a girlfriend and was killed because he took the killers bike and threatend them with a knife. aside from that the mother watched her son get stabbed
RIP not because I feel bad for him, because his girlfriend is going to move on to the next person while the killer will go to juvie and be released

RIP not because I feel bad for him, because his girlfriend is going to move on to the next person while the killer will go to juvie and be released
simple rinse and repeat