Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL kid gets bullied severely by a chad in school, his sister decides to date and marry the bully.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
dumb inkels, personality >>> face :soy: :soy:

I could believe it tbh. Especially if the author is an incel, which I suspect he is, meaning the daughter is the only one with any hope of preserving the bloodline. The sister might also be especially good at making crocodile tears so the father's brain goes on soy overload.

Yeah, you're right, a mixture of extreme disappointment with respect to the bloodline and extreme soy could cause that.
But the father really has to be a fucking cuck to make that happen
dumb inkels, personality >>> face :soy::soy:

Someone should draw a blackpill comic showing this story, would be brutal as hell.

They are all the same.

Society rewards bullies.
We need WW3 fast

Could be a LARP, wouldn't surprise me if it's true though. My bullies were always treated better then me by normies and society in general, although the idea of even his parents not understanding the situation and siding with the daughter is ridiculous. But yeah it could be true, and if so I guarantee that those parents low key resent their son, that is to say if they don't outright hate him.

It's a bit off topic, but what annoys me is the virtue signaling anti-bullying rhetoric in the media, it's all bullshit. I know from personal experience(both my own and witnessing the experience of others) that schools tend to punish victims more than bullies, presumably because actually attempting to resolve the problem would take too much effort for them to bother.

I remember both my parents and a therapist feeding me the obvious lie that bullies don't grow up to be successful, but I really have to wonder how they define success. My bullies got acceptance, validation, and sex, meanwhile I'm posting here. It's pretty clear to me that by "successful", they meant a doormat wageslave who might just be lucky enough to have a 30+ foid fake affection towards him until marriage, then he'd be divorce raped, what an enviable life.

Seriously though, I know that I would be thrown into a fit of rage if this happened to me. Beating them to a pulp would me merciful.

Women have no limits tbh

his name was jerry. her name was ana.
it was 5th grade. he bullied me for half the year. ana was a friend. she kept telling me how mean he was and how he needs to go away. one time he pushed me into a wall and knocked the wind out of me i was gasping and choking. he broke my glasses. he pushed me and slapped me around into the girls bathroom and yet somehow the girls were mad at me. then ana started dating him. two weeks of dating she told me to stop talking to her because her new bf, jerry, wouldnt like it.
once they were in a relationship my bully stopped but that made me lose all hope and faith in females and lose all faith in "do the right thing" mentality
Chads and bullies always enjoy the finer things in life without consequence while we rot for all our lives

i wouldnt past any bitch to think with her pussy instead of her small brain
fucking pathetic cunts the WHOLE LOT!!!!

Actually insane and his cucked father said he was an “arse” for doing it lol. Foids always go for the most dominant male, you literally have to crush kill and destroy everything, and dominate and oppress every male you see, even if it’s your twin brother. Foids are really heartless sometimes.

If he doesnt do anything and just accepts things the way they are he is not even a cuck. He is a fucking joke of a cuck. If it was my sister I would tell her that I will make life hell for both of them for the rest of their lifes. I would spend my entire freetime spying and researching how I can fuck their life up as much as I possibly can. She could move around the globe. I would follow her.

proof that foids have no honor. Funny how even your twin which could have turned out male just like you turns a blind eye to mistreatment i hope she will be physically abused throughout the marriage so she will have a wake up call had they both been born male they probably would team up together and beat this bullies ass but no your foid sister makes the situation worse jfl

this one of the cases that if he ever go ER he should kill his sister and her husband first, the sister should die fast because she is his own blood, but she would watch he kill her husband slow and in the most painful way after that a shot in her head would be merciful enough

Why doesn't he just pretend to be the guys best friend and always poison his shit? Why doesn't he make a spectacle? Why doesn't he just do something about it. Why live such a life consisting of "CUTTING SISTER OFF OMG HELP ME INTERNET also I'M ALWAYS BULLIED WAHHH HELPPPPP!!!!" why do cucks always cry for help when they can't get any.

I would make the fuckers suffer if I were the OP. Shit like this pisses me off. She knew damn well what the bully did to him.

Women have no loyalty whatsoever. The victim is based by not going to their wedding.

What did you expect....?

Bully broke his arm, broke his retina, and gave him multiple black eyes and he NEVER GOT REVENGE ON HIM? JFL. I would smash that motherfuckers face in

Holy shit my heart pounds with anger just from reading this shit, fuck her, I hope he beats her like he did her little brother.

Why doesn't he just pretend to be the guys best friend and always poison his shit? Why doesn't he make a spectacle? Why doesn't he just do something about it. Why live such a life consisting of "CUTTING SISTER OFF OMG HELP ME INTERNET also I'M ALWAYS BULLIED WAHHH HELPPPPP!!!!" why do cucks always cry for help when they can't get any.
his sister doesnt even give a shit about him.Cutting her off will literally do nothing,what a fucking cuck.His bully is literally fucking his sister and he just sits there with his mouth open

This is one of the cases going ER is 100% justified

Bully broke his arm, broke his retina, and gave him multiple black eyes and he NEVER GOT REVENGE ON HIM? JFL. I would smash that motherfuckers face in
Yeah, honestly, the guy is maximum simp cuck. What you do in those cases is take the carving knife and castrate the fuck out of your abuser. Sure, you wills it in jail, but it's not like there is anything to lose.

This is one of the few cases wERe ER is a valid option.

Sadly the author seems like a massive beta so he is just going to take it and cope.

Remember chad always wins in life.
We need WW3 fast

Last edited:
He should go ER in the wedding.

What did they do to you?

Usual sister shit, tried to make me play dress up, annoy me and try to pass me around their female friends and tease me. I got my own back by hiding makeup, hairdryers, using their phones to text stuff etc

tbh i almost shanked my bully

he's still getting laid 24/7 and i regret holding back because he helped to make me what i am today