Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL kid gets bullied severely by a chad in school, his sister decides to date and marry the bully.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-

Nothing new here, bullies are always rewarded by foids with sex.

He should go er on his sister and his former bully ngl.

He should go er on his sister and his former bully ngl.
I would disfigure chad's face for life and put him in a wheelchair forever tbh
even more suffering for that piece of shit
where as the sister can get shot in the head idc, fucking whores man

Good god! I would literally start to consider planning on murdering that prick if that happened to me

Good god! I would literally start to consider planning on murdering that prick if that happened to me
Seee thats why your inkel :soy: so toxic

B-but taxhic meskulinity BAD!?!?!?

go ER on that peace of shit and your whore sister

“He will get nowhere in life hun”

Imagine if young men like Eric & Dylan had just hung themselves, and died a quiet death after being bullied ... no one would know their names, no one would give a shit, and no discussion of bullying would have ever happened.

Imagine if young men like Eric & Dylan had just hung themselves, and died a quiet death after being bullied ... no one would know their names, no one would give a shit, and no discussion of bullying would have ever happened.
It's certainly something to think about isn't it?

I got really fucking mad at this post when I saw it, and I am so glad reddit isn't THAT cucked to condemn him for giving up on his sister. Although, they are blaming the guy for putting her "in danger" when that is her choice so still cucked.

• The bully broke his arm and permanently detached his retina
  • Her sister still decides to marry him
  • His parents side with her (hence with the bully as well)

Sounds fake tbh

That's why many consider them to be heroes and martyrs.

Good post. Shows how personality means nothing and that they have no honor or respect.

Muh feminism, Muh female inner value!

Sounds fake tbh

Which part of that sounds fake? This is what happens in real life. Women love serial killers and mass murderers, they get thousands of love letters in prison, so how is this story implausible?

Which part of that sounds fake? This is what happens in real life. Women love serial killers and mass murderers, they get thousands of love letters in prison, so how is this story implausible?

This is not simply about loving a serial killer it's about loving the one who permanently injured her brother.

And the parents also support the same bully who brutally damaged their son, hence their bloodline in some way. I can't imagine such cuckery is even possible, chastity cages are nothing compared to that

Sounds fake tbh

Sounds like typical foid behaviour.

imagine how wet she got as a little girl watching this guy beat the shit out of her brother

Hopefully he'll kill them both and make it look like an accident.

I would give him some sleep pills and cut his dick

leddit cuck fantasy LARP

Jfl. It seems that being a violent man is the one legit way to get you pussy

My sister befriended some of my bullies in social media until they asked for her pussy if she actually dated them I would have cut her limbs and burn her alive
I still resent her for adding such scum ignoring my suffering though

Just bully someone who has a sister theory.

Foids aren't even loyal to someone they shared a placenta with :feelsree:

Because it's Reddit, where LARPing is the norm.

Happy for not having sister. This not anime world, and chads cumdumsper is to be expected

Just get over your grudge teehee. Just ignore that he turned your life into a living hell.

He should do a murder suicide. I know I would.

My sister befriended some of my bullies in social media until they asked for her pussy if she actually dated them I would have cut her limbs and burn her alive
I still resent her for adding such scum ignoring my suffering though
What an edgelord

Every study shows bullies are usually more successful in life

I would not raise an eyebrow if this dude killed his sisters husband

Thank God I don't have a sister.

"Wimmin are capable of love too guys!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Dude, if you read the whole Reddit thread, you can also learn that the father blames the author for harming her sisters’ marriage and happiness. The FATHER, not even the mother if she could ever have any sympathy for the Chad bully. This is beyond any form of cuckery. Even the parents and the DAD support the bully who permanently injured their son, hence their own bloodline.

This is where my surprise mostly resides

Dude, if you read the whole Reddit thread, you can also learn that the father blames the author for harming her sisters’ marriage and happiness. The FATHER, not even the mother if she could ever have any sympathy for the Chad bully. This is beyond any form of cuckery. Even the parents and the DAD support the bully who permanently injured their son, hence their own bloodline.

This is where my surprise mostly resides
I could believe it tbh. Especially if the author is an incel, which I suspect he is, meaning the daughter is the only one with any hope of preserving the bloodline. The sister might also be especially good at making crocodile tears so the father's brain goes on soy overload.

How the fuck could he even think that he’s an “asshole” for doing this? What a fucking cuck for even considering that.

He should butcher his sister and the bully tbh