Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Kid dies in my neighborhood and gets IG fanpages

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Around last year, a guy I knew around my age (16) died in a car crash. He chilled around some thugmaxxers and was a boxer. He was pretty popular for some reason. But he has such an average face and is a complete Manlet. Idk why he was so popular. You would think a 5'6 manlet would be laughed at. But no,I height mog him,and yet he was so popular and loved by everybody. He literally has fanpages on Instagram and people were having get togethers and setting off fireworks for him after he died. As if he was someone famous or something. And yet he's a regular normie Manlet. If I died they wouldn't give two shits about me. Brutal NTpill

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220220_041653.jpg
    Screenshot_20220220_041653.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Snapchat-1815981377.jpg
    Snapchat-1815981377.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 187
He was thugmaxxed piece of shit probably

He looks Chad lite

Inb4 IT copers are like “omg that’s cuz he was a nice and likeable person :soy::soy::soy:

no lol he just had a good face

also I knew a chad from my school who died of cancer and everyone gave him so much support during the time he was dying. I guarantee you if an incel from my school got cancer and died one day no one would notice.

What is with zoomers and curly hair? :dafuckfeels:

high prenatal t and zoomer maxxed haircut also mixed race virtue signal halo effect. nothing new here kek
Inb4 IT copers are like “omg that’s cuz he was a nice and likeable person :soy::soy::soy:

also I knew a chad from my school who died of cancer and everyone gave him so much support during the time he was dying. I guarantee you if an incel from my school got cancer and died one day no one would notice.

If he was ugly no one would give a shit

Something's in the water
Even Tyrones are getting more feminine: I saw this tall black senior in high school once wearing nail polish, had piercings, and speaking in this very feminine, soy voice, very surreal scene, just 10 years ago, he'd be bullied for being a faggot by the other black kids.

Giphy

They are curling their hair for sure, it's not genetics: I even see zoomer curries doing it,
Weird trend tbh curly hair looks like shit :feelswhat:

It's equivalent to niggers thinking The Weeknds's disgusting spider nap gets bitches :feelstastyman:

Even Tyrones are getting more feminine: I saw this tall black senior in high school once wearing nail polish, had piercings, and speaking in this very feminine, soy voice, very surreal scene, just 10 years ago, he'd be bullied for being a faggot by the other black kids.
Lol,no. That kid would get bullied the shit out of. Either that or he would be the gay friend with all the girls.

May he rest in piss.

jews lost another of their mutt consumerists. F to this future rapper who had his life cut too short