Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting KIcked out of gym for being ugly today

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
So I was going about in the gym just minding my own business, I was doing some exercise on the cable and a group of chads zoomers stood beside me and started working out their biceps facing me and looking at me constantly. They keep giggling so I stared at them with a annoyed expression and one of the guy said "what you looking at fag?" I was like wtf you twat, im on steroids so I really have no tolerance for shit like this I flipped instantly and blew up, grabbed one of them by their tank and started yelling in their face "this what you want?!!" the chad's friend went to get the manager and told him that I was "harrasing them" I tried explaining to the manager guy that I was minding my own business and then these twats came along and started making fun of me but to no avail the manager did not believe me because I had no one to prove it. The chad's friends all nodded their head when the manager asked if I was harassing them, I was then dragged out by security and thrown out, not even given a refund of my one year membership. No one at the gym bothered to help me despite knowing I literally did no shit I was the one that was harrased by chads not the reverse wtf.

Last edited:
Time to go ER on that gym pal.

So I was going about in the gym just minding my own business, I was doing some exercise on the cable and a group of chads zoomers stood beside me and started working out their biceps facing me and looking at me constantly. They keep giggling so I looked stared at them with a annoyed expression and one of the guy said "what you looking at fag?" I was like wtf you twat, im on steroids so I really have no tolerance for shit like this I flipped instantly and blew up, grabbed one of them by their tank and started yelling in their face "this what you want?!!" the chad's friend went to get the manager and told him that I was "harrasing them" I tried explaining to the manager guy that I was minding my own business and then these twats came along and started making fun of me but to no avail the manager did not believe me because I had no one to prove it. The chad's friends all nodded their head when the manager asked if I was harassing them, I was then dragged out by security and thrown out, not even given a refund of my one year membership. No one at the gym bothered to help me despite knowing I literally did no shit I was the one that was harrased by chads not the reverse wtf.
Get a lawyer if the event was recorded on their cameras and do some damage to the gym pockets

So I was going about in the gym just minding my own business, I was doing some exercise on the cable and a group of chads zoomers stood beside me and started working out their biceps facing me and looking at me constantly. They keep giggling so I looked stared at them with a annoyed expression and one of the guy said "what you looking at fag?" I was like wtf you twat, im on steroids so I really have no tolerance for shit like this I flipped instantly and blew up, grabbed one of them by their tank and started yelling in their face "this what you want?!!" the chad's friend went to get the manager and told him that I was "harrasing them" I tried explaining to the manager guy that I was minding my own business and then these twats came along and started making fun of me but to no avail the manager did not believe me because I had no one to prove it. The chad's friends all nodded their head when the manager asked if I was harassing them, I was then dragged out by security and thrown out, not even given a refund of my one year membership. No one at the gym bothered to help me despite knowing I literally did no shit I was the one that was harrased by chads not the reverse wtf.
Chads are good people they said

Get a lawyer if the event was recorded on their cameras and do some damage to the gym pockets
I asked to see the camera footage but it doesnt record sound, on the footage It looked like I grabbed the guy by his tank for no reason and started yelling so I just gave up

Never let them see you sweat

So I was going about in the gym just minding my own business, I was doing some exercise on the cable and a group of chads zoomers stood beside me and started working out their biceps facing me and looking at me constantly. They keep giggling so I stared at them with a annoyed expression and one of the guy said "what you looking at fag?" I was like wtf you twat, im on steroids so I really have no tolerance for shit like this I flipped instantly and blew up, grabbed one of them by their tank and started yelling in their face "this what you want?!!" the chad's friend went to get the manager and told him that I was "harrasing them" I tried explaining to the manager guy that I was minding my own business and then these twats came along and started making fun of me but to no avail the manager did not believe me because I had no one to prove it. The chad's friends all nodded their head when the manager asked if I was harassing them, I was then dragged out by security and thrown out, not even given a refund of my one year membership. No one at the gym bothered to help me despite knowing I literally did no shit I was the one that was harrased by chads not the reverse wtf.
GOod thing you’ll nevER go back!! GOd, that SOunDs INsane. I wouldn’t give them more money.

:bigbrain:

write a public review on Google

Gaslighting is their favorite mog jfl

Based Roidragecel

C741

this happens a lot

Going to the gym is a :chad: fakecel trait. Truecels stay in their house 24/7 and only go out to buy shit they need like food.

Fucking based should've knocked his teeth out instantly

They're stupid for asking his friends to be witnesses when they will obviously side with their friend.
Fucking based should've knocked his teeth out instantly
Might as well since he was getting kicked out anyway.

They're stupid for asking his friends to be witnesses when they will obviously side with their friend.

Might as well since he was getting kicked out anyway.
Tbh. i wouldn't have done it as im a pussy who has avoided getting into fights all his life but considering you are on steroids should've knocked him out. I hate chads more than foids its unreal

Tbh. i wouldn't have done it as im a pussy who has avoided getting into fights all his life but considering you are on steroids should've knocked him out. I hate chads more than foids its unreal
If I was bigger than them I would have definitely done it.

You shouldnt confront groups, you need to catch them one by one

So you got kicked out because you attacked them, not because you're ugly

What’s your cycle? I’ve always been curious about running one but I don’t want to lose all my hair or some shit.

Going to the gym is a :chad: fakecel trait. Truecels stay in their house 24/7 and only go out to buy shit they need like food.
Nah trust me, muscle doesn’t mean shit to a woman. If anything it’s a good outlet for frustration, or at a minimum a harmless cope.

What’s your cycle? I’ve always been curious about running one but I don’t want to lose all my hair or some shit.
My first cycle was test + lgd 4033 for 12 weeks, no side effects just gains, after that I started trt so I’m on 125mg of test per week for life when not on any cycles, second cycle I did test, deca, Ana Anadrol, I had some hairless but not enough to tell balding. Third cycle is tren + test, it gave me acne all over body, and more hairless but it grew back after I was done

Nah trust me, muscle doesn’t mean shit to a woman. If anything it’s a good outlet for frustration, or at a minimum a harmless cope.
Yeah, I started gym on hope of ascending, now I just do it because there’s nothing else I do other than gym

My first cycle was test + lgd 4033 for 12 weeks, no side effects just gains, after that I started trt so I’m on 125mg of test per week for life when not on any cycles, second cycle I did test, deca, Ana Anadrol, I had some hairless but not enough to tell balding. Third cycle is tren + test, it gave me acne all over body, and more hairless but it grew back after I was done
I’ve always wanted to do a test only, maybe 250 a week kina thing… something for noobs

Yeah, I started gym on hope of ascending, now I just do it because there’s nothing else I do other than gym
Keep going, a lot of people will tell you to give up because it’s “cope” but what they don’t get is that shit is actually fun for some of us

Based and low-inhib for standing up to Chads (the de facto rulers of this fallen '''''society''''")

Chads are good people they said
Biggest :bluepill:on here. I think a lot of incels fall for Chad's halo effect. Because of their easy lives, most Chads are pompous and full of themselves. And the sociopathic Chads downright know they can get away with shit we can't. For every "based" Chad you meet, there's probably several who see you as a complete subhuman compared to them.

Most of your bullies were probably normies or nearcels, but that's only because there's more of them and they NEED to prove that they're above us in the pecking order. Chads aren't always necessarily above bullying you. Even when Chads are nice, there's a good chance they're either grifting you or bullying you behind your back.

Last edited:
how come you are even capable of going to the gym with all the ERfuel chads, stacies and young couples there?

in my gym, there are tons of teen couples and I can't stand it

find out who there mothers are then rape and impregnate her

how come you are even capable of going to the gym with all the ERfuel chads, stacies and young couples there?

in my gym, there are tons of teen couples and I can't stand it
idk, I started going to the gym because I wanted to get with a girl. I got rejected despite my effort I even took steroids to gymmmaxx.... I just go everyday and lie to myself she'd care about me one day. Maybe she'll understand how much I love her. Im not much of a talker I just do things and hope she understands