Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kicked out of appartment

Redwaveus

Redwaveus

Greycel
Hello Brocells

I was kicked out of my apartment due to too much alcohol consumption and because I spent all the money on booze instead of paying my rent.
I now live in my parent's basement.

Hello Brocells

I was kicked out of my apartment due to too much alcohol consumption and because I spent all the money on booze instead of paying my rent.
I now live in my parent's basement.
You FR? Even when i was a raging alcoholic, I knew that a place was important to have to live in, I put away the rent money and then bought groceries and booze with the rest, Now im a minimalist and i barely spend anytning ive saved atleast 640 usd of my NEETbuxx this month and im damn proud!

I would suggest going a long period without alcohol, Just think of the cost of the alcohol and then you dont want it anymore.

Its a fleething cope, Money is paid and youll never see them again, The alcohol consumed will NEVER come back.

Just save save save save, I now have 1800 usd in savings just by quitting booze alone, How does that sound?

1800 in the bank? Sounds good, FUCK alcohol!

Last edited:
Alcohol is a based cope