Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal KHHV trait: babies are afraid of you

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I'm 26 now. Ever since I was like 13, babies and small kids were afraid of me. I remember, when I was 14, parents visited with their small girl, and she ran away from me and started crying. Hell, why am I smiling? I don't even think this shit is funny. When I was like 20, a 5-year (?) old (the son of my mum's friend) saw me and started crying

This retarded 8 year old bitch neighbour of mine saw me at my apartment and when she went down the stairs she told her mom: "that kid is so ugly hahahaha" fucking retarded bitch

I do it purposefully

I hate going near little kids. Im always afraid someone will think im a pedo (even though im not). If youre an incel the parents will fear you too.
Yup, literally. Just as some background: I'm only 5'4/1.62m

Brutal story: I went to Hawaii once on holiday with my family (In 2012, I was 15 years old):
- one time there was a girl there, she was probably 16. Me and my dad were walking around the resort. She smiled at my dad, then eyed me weirdly and didn't smile, but kept staring (she obviously wondered about my looks). Brutal
- I was waiting for a taxi (at a small airport) with my family. A mother was there with her small son. The mother looked at me, very shocked, and pulled her son away. All I was doing was standing there, I didn't even look at them before, only when she starred at me in shock.
- I overheard a young man (18?) say to his friend about me: "if I'd look like that I'd kms"
- back home in Europe at the airport, a woman stared at me in shock, and a man shook his head when I looked at him
DAMN I HATE MY LIFE BRO
I want these people to burn in hell, why is there no justice?

I hate going near little kids. Im always afraid someone will think im a pedo (even though im not). If youre an incel the parents will fear you too.

This retarded 8 year old bitch neighbour of mine saw me at my apartment and when she went down the stairs she told her mom: "that kid is so ugly hahahaha" fucking retarded bitch
Brutal :-( she's retarded, yeah

I remember I was out with my dog, and a small girl (about 8) walked towards me with her parents. The kid said, "why does this man look so weird?", to which the parents reacted shocked. Once, I heard a girl (about 12) say to her dad "he looks like a monster", and the dad just laughed (this was like 7 years ago).

Also:

Brutal story: I went to Hawaii once on holiday with my family (In 2012, I was 15 years old):
- one time there was a girl there, she was probably 16. Me and my dad were walking around the resort. She smiled at my dad, then eyed me weirdly and didn't smile, but kept staring (she obviously wondered about my looks). Brutal
- I was waiting for a taxi (at a small airport) with my family. A mother was there with her small son. The mother looked at me, very shocked, and pulled her son away. All I was doing was standing there, I didn't even look at them before, only when she starred at me in shock.
- I overheard a young man (18?) say to his friend about me: "if I'd look like that I'd kms"
- back home in Europe at the airport, a woman stared at me in shock, and a man shook his head when I looked at him
DAMN I HATE MY LIFE BRO

Its a cruel world. I noticed if I go places with my dad, the cashiers always smile at him and look at me with disgust. When I go to those same stores alone, they seem scared of me.
So cruel and brutal :feelsrope: bro

yeah, on the flight to Hawaii, it started: a man was there with his daughter, and the man kept giving me weird looks. I had a window seat, and on the other side of the plane (horizontally to me) there was a girl also with a window seat. She was like 15 or 16, similar age as me. She was cute, I thought. Even more brutal, bc she looked at me with a mixture of repulsion, confusion, and curiosity

Its over

kids call me slurs in the street when going home, shit is bad i needed to change the road i take to go home

Yup, literally. Just as some background: I'm only 5'4/1.62m

DAMN I HATE MY LIFE BRO
Is there any chance you could show us a picture of you? It would help me to understand you're saying better.

Is there any chance you could show us a picture of you? It would help me to understand you're saying better.
No way, Jose. You’ll learn with time, little one, why people don’t post pics on here

@Med Amine - thoughts? Why is he (she?) asking this?

Exactly kek. That’s what I thought!!
i encountred some users in the past who would ask u real serious questions about how u look and ask for a pic verification for it.
most of them end up to turn to be IT infiltrators and people who are here to "help incels". they would tell u that ur looks are ok if u give them the pic. i have an experience with one of them.
i will try to keep an eye on him anyway

i encountred some users in the past who would ask u real serious questions about how u look and ask for a pic verification for it.
most of them end up to turn to be IT infiltrators and people who are here to "help incels". they would tell u that ur looks are ok if u give them the pic. i have an experience with one of them.
i will try to keep an eye on him anyway
I see, interesting. Thanks for the clarification bro.
I actually had a feeling it might be someone from IT, or just some naive incel

Middle school boys height mog and laugh at me. High schoolers and college kids too.

Adults think I'm a kid, probably because I still look young.