Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Kevin Spacey continues his Christmas tradition of uploading a video on YouTube.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Remember, he might've had someone killed to cover up the crimes he might've committed.

Remember, he might've had someone killed to cover up the crimes he might've committed.

@TheNEET the comments show how normies want to punish guys that act eccentric and not NT and ascribe the worst motives to them.

Isn’t he a pedo fag?

I want to believe that's sincere, but I can never take Hollywood actors seriously.

Isn’t he a pedo fag?
the thing is, this solidifies his rep from house of cards as a psychopathic elite manipulator. When I heard this I wasn't surprised (every elite is a nonce and fucked in the head), instead I wanted to watch house of cards again because now I know that is basically a documentary on how to become powerful psycho

This fuggin guy is a madlad showing his face like this :feelskek: after accusations of murder no less. and his like dislike ratio isn’t even bad, even though the comments are cracking all kinds of epstein jokes.