Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Kevin Samuels talks about Incels and the standards of women this day and age.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
For those who don't know Kevin Samuels is 'Red Pill Dating Coach' guy who is mostly famous for debating women and putting them at their place. He calls out women for their standards, while they bring nothing to the table. He talks about the problem society faces where average isn't even good enough for women these days. Kevin Samuels is 6'2 but he has talked about how his dad is 5'4 and his mom is 5'9 and how back then dating for men was easier and standards went so high, but how women these days are so entitled to height that his own father would have a harder time dating if he would young and single at this day and age. He's pretty based.

He did an interview with no jumper and talks about incels (at 15:30), he talks about how he knows incels who are 40 years old, making $160,000 a year, software engineers, decent looking guys, but these guys get pushed to the margins. And he talks about how when he talks to women about their preferences, it shows these days even men like this aren't good enough for them.

View: https://youtu.be/tURjmEohO7I?t=928

he's based tbh. his interactions with women make me kek

his dad would not reproduce at all in the current age

REMINDER:
There is absolutely no legitimate reason for women to be this stupid. Consider that all it would take to make things better would be for women to have roughly the intelligence and emotional capacity of a 10 year old.
If they were only slightly less superficial, they wouldn't be breeding the human race into a cesspool of retardation..
It they were marginally less whorish, they could develop the capacity to be loving wives and mothers and still be fulfilled.
If women only did the bare minimum so much could be improved.

Realize, for just a moment, how little it would take on the part of women to radically improve society. They are so far beyond the pale of ineptitude it's outrageous.

this guy is describing rice and currycels. We aren't poor. We are just short, ethnic, a bit autistic too. We are the REAL trucels. I hate stupid articles that put 100% of the blame on economics. And it's only like that because they are only thinking about mayocels

Kevin Samuels is 6'2 but he has talked about how his dad is 5'4 and his mom is 5'9
proof that mother's height is more relevant
the baby of a short woman will be limited in height by the limited womb space
a tall mother can take any man's seed and create a fetus that fits her womb appropriately
taller female=bigger womb=bigger fetus=taller adult

proof that mother's height is more relevant
the baby of a short woman will be limited in height by the limited womb space
a tall mother can take any man's seed and create a fetus that fits her womb appropriately
taller female=bigger womb=bigger fetus=taller adult
Proof that Tall Women/Short Men is better than Short Women/Tall Men too bad on average both Tall Women/Short Women both want tall men.

I've been watching a lot of KS lately. I'm so jealous that dude is literally getting mega rich as fuck by teaching Red Pill and FDS strategies to roasties. He charges $4.99/mo and he gets like 20k viewers on his livestreams. He's gotta be raking it the fuck in

All his call in guests are like 35 year old obese single moms who want nothing but guys who make over $100k/yr. They don't even give a shit about anyone who makes less. They don't even talk about "Chad" or good looking guys. They only want rich betas who are dumb enough to marry their used trash asses.

Who the fuck is dumb enough to marry these obese obnoxious black pigs? That's what I'd like to ask Kevin Samuels. Where are all these retard level doctors making $500k/yr who want to marry a tattoed up landwhale single mom with 2 kids? There cannot be that many rich blue pill idiots left anymore, no way.

this guy is describing rice and currycels. We aren't poor. We are just short, ethnic, a bit autistic too. We are the REAL trucels. I hate stupid articles that put 100% of the blame on economics. And it's only like that because they are only thinking about mayocels
Well don't let him fleece you then.

Nobody cared when Kevin Samuels was calling men broke & dusty.

As soon as he started giving women the same treatment suddenly he's a self-hating black man, he's gay, and every other insult you can think of. Women can't handle criticism for shit. They don't want equal treatment, they won't people to kiss their ass and tell them their farts smell like roses.

REMINDER:
There is absolutely no legitimate reason for women to be this stupid. Consider that all it would take to make things better would be for women to have roughly the intelligence and emotional capacity of a 10 year old.
If they were only slightly less superficial, they wouldn't be breeding the human race into a cesspool of retardation..
It they were marginally less whorish, they could develop the capacity to be loving wives and mothers and still be fulfilled.
If women only did the bare minimum so much could be improved.

Realize, for just a moment, how little it would take on the part of women to radically improve society. They are so far beyond the pale of ineptitude it's outrageous.
Tesla IQ. Good to see black pilled comments again. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I've been watching a lot of KS lately. I'm so jealous that dude is literally getting mega rich as fuck by teaching Red Pill and FDS strategies to roasties. He charges $4.99/mo and he gets like 20k viewers on his livestreams. He's gotta be raking it the fuck in

All his call in guests are like 35 year old obese single moms who want nothing but guys who make over $100k/yr. They don't even give a shit about anyone who makes less. They don't even talk about "Chad" or good looking guys. They only want rich betas who are dumb enough to marry their used trash asses.

Who the fuck is dumb enough to marry these obese obnoxious black pigs? That's what I'd like to ask Kevin Samuels. Where are all these retard level doctors making $500k/yr who want to marry a tattoed up landwhale single mom with 2 kids? There cannot be that many rich blue pill idiots left anymore, no way.

if you watch the shows, 85 percent of these women, had children by a ex-felon, or a guy running in the streets. When ever kevin asks were is the father the women say locked up in most cases.

I like watching him put women in their place

Nobody cared when Kevin Samuels was calling men broke & dusty.

As soon as he started giving women the same treatment suddenly he's a self-hating black man, he's gay, and every other insult you can think of. Women can't handle criticism for shit. They don't want equal treatment, they won't people to kiss their ass and tell them their farts smell like roses.
Lol right? The hypocrisy

his dad would not reproduce at all in the current age
Doubt his dad is 5'4 he is only doing to that to sway to the manlets
if you watch the shows, 85 percent of these women, had children by a ex-felon, or a guy running in the streets. When ever kevin asks were is the father the women say locked up in most cases.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::worryfeels:

Last edited:
He's alright but I dont like watching nigger shows

He's a fucking simp. Got a 29 yr old roastie. Fuck that sexhaver.
i eat my words then. atleast what he says to those foids is based

i eat my words then. atleast what he says to those foids is based
Kevin Samuels is all about "muh high value males" "muh high value females" except the latter doesn't exist. Unless she's a debt-free tattooless virgin, she's not a "high value female"

>But m-m-muh master "soygrees":foidSoy::foidSoy:

Fuck you and your master degree whore.

Too bad he focuses on the economic side rather than on the look side. Foids would be more than happy to get fucked by chad plumbers.

Too bad he focuses on the economic side rather than on the look side. Foids would be more than happy to get fucked by chad plumbers.
If you listen up till the 29-30 min mark, he's mostly talking about a fenomenon that has been taking more prevalence with the growing feminist movement and female "sexual liberation". That most dumb foids only realize once they hit the wall, that they should have cared more about finding someone to spend their life with in a long term relationship, cause they can't ride the chadcock train all their lives and they can't be golddiggers when they get older and uglier either. And he points out how their actions in the past (chasing Chads for cheap thrills instead of building a trad life together with someone) have consequences when they're older when no one wants their used roast flaps anymore and guys with money have no reason to pay for 40 yo muff when they can have 20 yos instead.

That is not completely true. "The Wall" phenomenon doesn't exist.
Millions of beta cucks are out there. And they are so desperate for any shred of foid hole that they welcome all whore foids.
No matter how old and used they are, with 3 children from 4 different men, STD's. Mentally ill beyond repair, etc.
Yeah it's true they still have some options even then. They just like to complain(like they always do about everything) that the options they have when they're digusting used up rags, that their options aren't the best anymore. Cause they've grown to be entitled and expect the best when providing nothing in return.

I'm ambivalent about the guy at best. He's just doing what Tom Leykis and others like him did a decade ago. You can listen to old TL podcasts for free and he's more entertaining than Samuels in my opinion. Leykis would also bring up statistics and studies as to provide empirical evidence, sort of like a proto-blackpill.