Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kevin Hart is a chad/high tier/low tier normie for being funny because he has good features

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Bro height matters ALOT really ALOT

BUT

Face is more deterministic in terms of the final outcome you'll get in any aspect of your life

Look at Kevin Hart's tyrone face yet people in this community kept whining about he he's funny and clever for pointing truth out shut the fuck up these men clown us dude. Comedy is literally clowning negative aspects of life and it's not like they're stating something someone didn't know like one guy went on and on about this.

"Damn interesting for him to point out short men aren't having sex"
for him to point to how no one likes a guy the other day.

Imagine a guy is talking right, and the very next line a guy goes, "Ok but no one likes you anyway" and that's what comedians do, they take the stress off and play it off while effectively hurting whoever he targeted, it's mean, it's cruel, it's lookist.

The worst ones are when they tell you to stop and forget logic, imagine you're speaking ALL OF A SUDDEN FOR WHATEVER REASON a guy goes, "Stop a second, why are you saying this? What's the point? You think things will change?" and I'm telling you those are the comedians basically why I hate Kevin Hart and all other comedians all of those scumbags suck.

Kevin Hart would be a total tyrone if not for his height:

I have absolutely no sympathy for clowns who were raised up with good parents fuck all of you

The mog is real, funnier people are good looking people, it's a fact so never come to me or create any post saying Kevin Hart points out uncomfortable truths for men, no he laughs at them, he's a rich faggot are you actually being serious?

"Oh I never knew his head shaped like a frog, nice pointing uncomfortable truths man" this is @BlkPillPres... I mean I don't hate any of these people you're entitled to your own opinion but you're coping hard thinking these people can relate.

Something normies like Kevin Hart do is appeal to the manosphere and men, Andrew Tate falls in the same category, once they know they're not chad, they instantly go into some form of comedy clowning ugly men making fun of them and you can't trust good looking people.

Height is nothing but some form of dominance crap, yes women are kinda attracted to it but yeah that's as far as it goes, in my opinion face more important in terms of social skills and appealing to the masses, no one cares about height when you're on a stage.

Height just makes you feel more powerful and big, I don't see how ugly people with height can really go about, you just see people as rats beneath you.

Obviously way above average height will increase smv but general social skills and making people laugh with your face because you're cute etc. etc. you can't do that with height alone but your face does it. I'm not saying any comedian's face is the total factor for success but they developed their skills with their face, it's where they came from and still have.

How can someone have the same thought process growing up? Yet some people are class clowns all through high school even at work some people, how? It's because of their face, there is no such thing as thought process doing crap, people change, their faces don't, except after a long time when aging takes place.

I agree with the first part, rich and famous can never relate, they live on tutorial mode. For Kevin Hart he probably developed a clown persona to not get a heart attack everytime someone makes fun of his height.

Second, i dont agree, height makes foids wet, its both dominance and has visual appeal, for many people tall equals handsome automatically, imo in extremes height gives bigger halo than face. Like Shaquille O'Neal vs Kevin Hart.

I agree with the first part, rich and famous can never relate, they live on tutorial mode. For Kevin Hart he probably developed a clown persona to not get a heart attack everytime someone makes fun of his height.

Second, i dont agree, height makes foids wet, its both dominance and has visual appeal, for many people tall equals handsome automatically, imo in extremes height gives bigger halo than face. Like Shaquille O'Neal vs Kevin Hart.
I give up man I guess
this guy mogs kevin hard man

For most people, yes he does.
wtf

alright bro cool

I guarantee dude won't have one friend and listens to sob stories all day whereas kevin is living the best life

wtf

alright bro cool

I guarantee dude won't have one friend and listens to sob stories all day whereas kevin is living the best life
He is a celebrity, of course he has a good life, but he is the joke, people laugh at him because of his height. If he tried acting in normal roles he would go homeless.

he did he even mentions he’d clown his height during his school days randomly so when people mentioned his height it wasn’t funny.

Kevin Hart is a chad/high tier/low tier normie​

stopped reading here :lul:

The man is 5'2'', neurotypical and not even tyrone tier in the face. He gets women because of his status/moneymaxxing. That's it. No amount of good features is enough to make up for that height.

Also he made his career basically making fun of his height. I.e. giving normies permission to make fun of him since he's doing it to himself.

he did he even mentions he’d clown his height during his school days randomly so when people mentioned his height it wasn’t funny.
Only a manlet can understand the hell of being turboshort.

The man is 5'2'', neurotypical and not even tyrone tier in the face. He gets women because of his status/moneymaxxing. That's it. No amount of good features is enough to make up for that height.

Also he made his career basically making fun of his height. I.e. giving normies permission to make fun of him since he's doing it to himself.
:yes:

He is a celebrity, of course he has a good life, but he is the joke, people laugh at him because of his height. If he tried acting in normal roles he would go homeless.
he brings his height up to be funny and people laugh at him

people laugh at him; he's already HTN

No height for face @Sennacherib

Even for a rich celebrity height matters, Hart's doomed to eternal jestermaxxing because he's just too short for any other role.

You'll never see him taken as seriously as his buddy The Rock, even though Rock is the one who fake fights oily men in tights and puts on tooth fairy dresses.

For most people, yes he does.
You must be a racist because I can assure you more that 90 percent of people would find kevin hart more attactive than that person even if that person was rich and famous.

He definitely has a tyrone face you cannot say this isn't a tyrone face

Even at 5'2", he still puts me to shame, makes me look like an inferior wimp.

Kevin 1624788649

You must be a racist because I can assure you more that 90 percent of people would find kevin hart more attactive than that person even if that person was rich and famous.
Im not a racist, i just know how much impact and importance height has for real face to face life.