Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kent's Korner: The conclusive evidence that men are better looking than women

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Women always have to redefine the standards of beauty to be more inclusive, whereas with men its always been about looking like Mike&Angelo's David sculpture. This is why EVERY SINGLE WOMAN has been called "cute" or made to feel special in some manner about her appearance whether she weigh 200lbs or Gigi Hadid or 52 years old...at some point in her life. Also it portends to the innate insecurity women have about their appearance because it is actually palpable and real and objectively true. The terms actually have to get manipulated because it is so very true.

TL;DR:
feeeamayles = many standards to skew and conflate the data to allow for gross errors in the input data itself
men = one single standard (that is largely unattainable btw)

btw: if you think this is some obvious shitpost...be awared I am SINGULARLY responsible for several incel terms that you see spread across the internet and I see used multiple times A DAY on here, braincels, rateme reddits. I used to be like "fuck I should get credit for that shite!" but now I'm like WTF then I would have to expose meself which wouldn't be worth it. Its my contribution to humanity that I gave anonymously.

Last edited:
That reminds me of Donkey Kong, where all the crocodiles had names starting in "k".

yeah men can easily stay attractive well past 40 why women not so much

high iq post

Thanks friend. I just remembered that I used to post this GIF below on PUAhate & sluthate all the fucking time!!!! (I think it was my signature at some point in time?).....it really makes me wonder if I unintentionally created "It's Over" as well. Obvs someone else took the ball and ran with it by abbreviating it to "it's over" and should be given due credit...but I really wonder if I started that along with the half-dozen other things I am absolutely credit to myself.

btw: I posted the image below in "ratings threads" where there was no hope for the hopelesscel.

...it's over son...time to go home.

200_s.gif

Last edited:
Hi ick, male sexual competition breeds stronger, faster, smarter, and more attractive males. Women get haloed the ngl