Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kent's Korner: Dating a single mother is like...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
eating a stranger's half-eaten meal.

No, It's like eating stranger's half eaten meal, and paying more than the entire price of the meal, just because you're a stupid spineless cuck.

photo2.jpg

Cliffs: Just. Say. No.

Last edited:
It's literally a form of cuckoldry, spending time, money and effort on some other dude's unwanted offspring.

No, It's like eating stranger's half eaten meal, and paying more than the entire price of the meal, just because you're a stupid spineless cuck.

My ancient upstair neighbour was a 30 yo single mother (face 6, body 9).
One day l saw her with a guy, skinny and 6/10.

He was speaking to her daughter as if it was hiw own daughter :feelskek::feelskek:

They stayed together maybe 2 month.

@RREEEEEEEEE

Cool. I appreciate the fact you don't pollute my threads by reading them. Like Muslims pollute every nation they migrate to. If being a mudslime is so great...stay in your own countries and build them up with pride, don't ruin the rest of the world. Oh, I forgot there is no creativity or productivity...only oil.

The biggest muslims countries dont have any oil you moron (Indonesia, India, Pakistan...)
And were developped before some countries bombed them (Irak, Lybia...)

Cool. I appreciate the fact you don't pollute my threads by reading them. Like Muslims pollute every nation they migrate to. If being a mudslime is so great...stay in your own countries and build them up with pride, don't ruin the rest of the world. Oh, I forgot there is no creativity or productivity...only oil.
U mad?

The biggest muslims countries dont have any oil you moron (Indonesia, India, Pakistan...)
And were developped before some countries bombed them (Irak, Lybia...)

I misspoke. I meant the "important" muslim countries aka arab states/mideast

Good cope, ngl

just "pretend like you are sharing a meal with your girlfriend" cope. I like it.

attractive-young-couple-sharing-food-cute-hispanic-having-good-time-together-coffee-shop-68073376.jpg

just "pretend like you are sharing a meal with your girlfriend" cope. I like it.

attractive-young-couple-sharing-food-cute-hispanic-having-good-time-together-coffee-shop-68073376.jpg
And the best part is: its free.

I don't care about what you guys think is cucked or not. Sure, raising someone else's children is unproductive for most people.

The issue with dating single mothers is that most of the times they are looking for someone that can financially support them and their kids, since raising a child by yourself can be a very hard task. If you are truecel (minority in this forum) you probably won't even have a choice of being a betabux.
But if a woman actually had feeling about me and happened to be a single mother, I wouldn't mind and date her.

That's good analogy man I liked it,and no never eat someone's left meal.but what if youre starving to death?

no
the most important muslim countries are Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, India and Indonesia
None of them are arabs
Can't expect a woman with a 6 face and 9 body to be tied down by some skinny lanklet. Her SMV is fucking huge!

l heard them having sex a couple of times

High IQ thread ngl

Great analogy tbh