Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kent's Korner: Advice on how to "Normiemaxx"

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
I'm probably going to start doing a series on muh advice called "Kent's Korner". This is the first part and its very easy. If you want to become a normie it is very easy. The only thing you have to remember is to be positive and have non-confrontational views. Its that easy. If someone asks you how you are doing just say "fine...then smile and say you hope they are doing well!"

If two normies fell off a building next to each other and were falling at the same rate of speed toward the pavement below...neither would mention the impending doom or death. I totally expect a "can't wait for the weekend!" dialogue between the two soon to be deads.

Cliffs: Kentfidence!

i dont want to be a normie anymore, either chad or bust. better omega incel than drone 99% normie faggot.

i dont want to be a normie anymore, either chad or bust..

Well the thing about being Chad is that he is the sole male who doesn't need to be a normie...see Trump....see chico....see Jeremy Meeks. the simply don't have any incentive to change their behaviour because the outcome would be same....positive.

Most men however HAVE to accomodate others. Unless you plan on height and facemaxxing its probably over.

The only thing you have to remember is to be positive and have non-confrontational views. Its that easy. If someone asks you how you are doing just say "fine...then smile and say you hope they are doing well!"
iu

On a serious nore, I'm looking forward to it. :feelsautistic:

Normie is just code for NW0 with trendy clothes, an instagram account, and double digit IQ.

Easy tips to normiemaxx:

-Delude yourself into believeing that everyone has the same potential to achieve things.
-Follow trends,only hear the most popular music,only watch whatever shows everyone talks about,wear those clothes that you've been seeing almost everyone wear a lot on the street and avoid books unless knowing about them helps you look better in conversations about books (examples:Game of Thrones or 50 Shades of Grey)
-Don't ever dare touch anime or manga,the only videogames you're allowed to play are sport games and you can't play for longer than an hour,each week.
-Personalities are useless,don't bother having one
-You must love traveling,parties and "being random"
-The best conversational topic is the weather
-Social media is mandatory,remember to upload inspirational quotes with Gandhi and Einstein photos,yourself smiling while having a beer or alcohol beverage,in the middle of a concert,showing what you're eating and how cool is your dog (cats may be allowed but don't go any further than that)
-Only inform yourself with TV news,also don't ever dare question its quality or opacity,or say they implement their own agenda
-The only dreams and aspirations you're allowed to have are being rich, famous and have a family
-If you see anyone with serious problems remember to tell them that the best way to solve them is by being yourself

If you apply all of these correctly then you'll be normiemaxxing in no time :feelzez:

Last edited:
Well the thing about being Chad is that he is the sole male who doesn't need to be a normie...see Trump....see chico....see Jeremy Meeks. the simply don't have any incentive to change their behaviour because the outcome would be same....positive.

Most men however HAVE to accomodate others. Unless you plan on height and facemaxxing its probably over.

thats why i opt out of society. either chad or bust.

Easy tips to normiemaxx:

-Delude yourself into believeing that everyone has the same potential to achieve things.
-Follow trends,only hear the most popular music,only watch whatever shows everyone talks about,wear those clothes that you've been seeing almost everyone wear a lot on the street and avoid books unless knowing about them helps you look better in conversations about books (examples:Game of Thrones or 50 Shades of Grey)
-Don't ever dare touch anime or manga,the only videogames you're allowed to play are sport games and you can't play for longer than an hour,each week.
-Personalities are useless,don't bother having one
-You must love traveling,parties and "being random"
-The best conversational topic is the weather
-Social media is mandatory,remember to upload inspirational quotes with Gandhi and Einstein photos,yourself smiling while having a beer or alcohol beverage,in the middle of a concert,showing what you're eating and how cool is your dog (cats may be allowed but don't go any further than that)
-Only inform yourself with TV news,also don't ever dare question its quality or opacity,or say they implement their own agenda
-The only dreams and aspirations you're allowed to have are being rich, famous and have a family
-If you see anyone with serious problems remember to tell them that the best way to solve them is by being yourself

If you apply all of these correctly then you'll be normiemaxxing in no time :feelzez:
Suicide fuel right there.

557.gif

How firm should my handshakes be?

Wow thanks bro I'm already beginning to feel the confidence run through my veins

just don’t skip face day

normies are boring as shit. Social circle is pointless unless you're chilling with other outcast losers or turbonormies (e.g. Chads and Stacys)

Is op the black manlet from youtube?????

????

I'm probably going to start doing a series on muh advice called "Kent's Korner". This is the first part and its very easy. If you want to become a normie it is very easy. The only thing you have to remember is to be positive and have non-confrontational views. Its that easy. If someone asks you how you are doing just say "fine...then smile and say you hope they are doing well!"

If two normies fell off a building next to each other and were falling at the same rate of speed toward the pavement below...neither would mention the impending doom or death. I totally expect a "can't wait for the weekend!" dialogue between the two soon to be deads.

Cliffs: Kentfidence!

Please teach me everything, senpai. If I do all of these things will I be able to obtain at least a 3/10 girlfriend? If so, I will carry out your tasks with gusto and call you my master.

Jfl

normies are boring as shit. Social circle is pointless unless you're chilling with other outcast losers or turbonormies (e.g. Chads and Stacys)

This is absolutely a profound post. Absolutely true from my experience but couldn't identify as to why.

This is why I am forumcelling/baseballingcelling/joeroganpodcastcelling on a Friday night (at the same time right now) rather than go out drinking with lameasfuck people.

Preview: I think my next "Kent's Korner" is gonna be a thread about how you can confuse a foid who tells you women aren't as picky as men are ...still trying to figure out how to right it so the forum's autists won't tear its logic apart.(chad is of course..but actually not really...chad's only picky re: the situation he'll still fuck anybodys girlfriend on some regular Wednesday night)

Last edited:
I cannot tell you how many times I've heard

"ITS FRIDAY!" today at work.

I cannot tell you how many times I've heard

"ITS FRIDAY!" today at work.

That is THEEE normie slogan of all time.

thanks...I still cry at that scene in "The Iron Giant" ....one of the best movies of all time. Vin Diesel is GOAT for doing that role.

Trivia: before Vin Diesel became a star who used to be a....wait for it........Dungeons & Dragons boardmaster incel...for realz.