Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kent talks about being a short blackcel

I wonder where he is now and what's going on his life and his head...

Short + black , JFL. Death sentence.

Black girls HATE short guys, even more so short black guys, and they are very open about it. They'll even make sure everyone knows it.

I suppose blackcels are mogged to oblivion by Tyrones.

Tyrones are supposed to be tall and muscular. Because their only purpose is to be sextoys for foids and provide them pleasure with their BBC.

Being a black, with all the drawbacks of being a black and no advantages, is a death sentence.

The only good thing about BBCs is they have superior genes when it comes to masculinity and muscle mass, and they can fuck foids with the BBC fetish (mostly low status foids or upper middle class married foids).

I respect him, he is a truecel.

He drunk his milk and ate his vegatables, too

32 fucking mins fuck some of these people like to talk

How tall is he?

Black girls HATE short guys, even more so short black guys, and they are very open about it. They'll even make sure everyone knows it.
This, every day in highschool it was some foid taking the low hanging fruit or some tyrone picking on me for being short. Not as bad as the teachers though. You can't be a blackcel if you're not short.

He is also autistic. It never began for Kent.

@clip11 please use the proper term niggercel next time

His new channel is lonewolf1994. He only talks about wrestling tho

He banned me from his chat a while ago because I asked if he was Kent, he kept on denying it.

Its the proper non SJW word. No other reason to use any other one. It will degrade the vocabulary if we let political correctness seep in.
I never understood the "nigger" word. Its the same as "black".
But if someone gets offended bec. of it i can drop that word from my word list. I don't like to make people feel bad.

He was live yesterday on youtube playing some games (WWE game).
I wonder where he is now and what's going on his life and his head...
He was live yesterday on youtube playing some games (WWE game).

I never understood the "nigger" word. Its the same as "black".
But if someone gets offended bec. of it i can drop that word from my word list. I don't like to make people feel bad.
Its offensiveness is the reason you use it, to trigger faggots to leave from being offended. If they get offended over it, they are cucks.

I heard the he got a gf.
That might be why he is trying to distance himself from his incel rants in his new channel...