Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

kenneth smith is gonna be executed today

I

incel god

Banned
-
they are gonna put a nitrogen mask on his face this is the first time they ever did this in the entire world. this dude is scared to death because they tried killing him with lethal injection but it did not work. he must sit in jail for his crime but this is just sadistic.

Oh he was a hitman!

Kind of anyway. One time hitman.

I think the death penalty in general is wrong. Yeah this is messed up.

Kenneth Eugene Smith is an American criminal who was convicted of the March 18, 1988
nigga been on death row for 36 years :fuk:

Just put a fucking bullet in his head. What's with all these overdramatic bullshit ways to kill someone?
they are gonna put a nitrogen mask on his face this is the first time they ever did this in the entire world.

Just put a fucking bullet in his head. What's with all these overdramatic bullshit ways to kill someone?
its all they can legalize because le humane methods
when we could just throw them off cliffs for free like the spartans did

Firing squad is unironically more humane than lethal injection or the gas chamber or electric chair. Shouldve brought it back but oh well

I don't understand the way americans do the death penalty. That guy has been on death row for 3 decades, why not just hang him a few weeks after the trial?

jails are inhuman. the idea of prison in the modern progressive world is insane. its better to put criminals to work instead of forcing them to rot for no reason. one of the main reasons I want the whites to go extinct is to end the prison system.

jails are inhuman. the idea of prison in the modern progressive world is insane. its better to put criminals to work instead of forcing them to rot for no reason. one of the main reasons I want the whites to go extinct is to end the prison system.
Literally every country on earth has jails, including non whites

jew america is so pussified they wont even put executions on tv so people can watch. you dont think people get a front row seat when this killer is being put to death? yes they do they look right at him.

who thinks he is gonna go to purgatory?
god: kenneth why did you kill that woman?
kenneth: fuck that foid!
god: you are giving all the wrong answers kenneth :lul: