Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kennedy Jr had it all.

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
I was watching a program about Kennedy Jr and the life he lived is unimaginable. He was named sexiest man of the year by time magazine and years later it's still the highest selling issue ever. He had countless women throwing themselves at him. Seinfeld even had a episode about him. He could have had any girl he wanted. On a side note I really dont like his mom as she represents everything i hate. She truly lived life on easy mode.

He was the object of Elaine's masturbatory fantasies. In an episode that raised the question "As a woman, don't you have less of a sex drive than us men" the conceit was "Maybe, but if you put up John F. Kennedy Jr.? All bets are off."

I was watching a program about Kennedy Jr and the life he lived is unimaginable. He was named sexiest man of the year by time magazine and years later it's still the highest selling issue ever. He had countless women throwing themselves at him. Seinfeld even had a episode about him. He could have had any girl he wanted. On a side note I really dont like his mom as she represents everything i hate. She truly lived life on easy mode.
He does have a douche vibe to him.
Nothing a sawed off shotgun can´t fix.

Wish he was the victim instead of his daddy.