Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [KekFuel] r/deadbedrooms, another subreddit packed with soy

Nah, it's black pilled.

blackpilled cucks are still cucks

Are most of the guys on that forum betabuxxers that ended up dating past prime roasties?

u8FuG30.jpg

So many men (and women, oddly) saying how their lives are ruined because they can't get sex, often wondering about divorce.

B-but I thought sex doesn't matter?

> Honey you deserve better!

Femoid complains:
> She deserves sex!
> She deserves Chad!

Man complains:
> Take a shower
> Read a book
> Go volunteer somewhere

Are most of the guys on that forum betabuxxers that ended up dating past prime roasties?

u8FuG30.jpg

I think they are.
Btw... that pic hurts like anal rape. Saved.

Yet she keeps him around despite the “Love” being long gone.

Femoid complains:
> She deserves sex!
> She deserves Chad!

Man complains:
> Take a shower
> Read a book
> Go volunteer somewhere

Fuck... :feelsbadman:

Femoid rationalizing her whoredom and betrayal of her husband

Normies browsing here with prejudice about incels : I present to you women.

u8FuG30.jpg
Maybe. I think a sizable portion are beta blue pillers who took for granted their situation and denied the realities of female sexuality, hypergamy, and didn’t take into account variables that would negatively impact their cushiony security oriented beta lifestyle (having children, security rut). There is actually a decent chunk of frustrated females there as well. I found that funny.

/r/Deadbedrooms has all the hallmarks of women no longer attracted AT ALL to their beta husbands after marriage. One guy married some woman with 2 kids already and described himself as insecure etc kek.

incels.is is the only real forum. everything else is cope.

Femoid complains:
> She deserves sex!
> She deserves Chad!

Man complains:
> Take a shower
> Read a book
> Go volunteer somewhere

That's hypergamy for ya.

Femoid complains:
> She deserves sex!
> She deserves Chad!

Man complains:
> Take a shower
> Read a book
> Go volunteer somewhere

Couldn't help but leave a comment. I will probably get downvoted by all the numales and feminists

I advise against browsing cucked subs.

It's a pretty sad subreddit

Femoid rationalizing her whoredom and betrayal of her husband

Normies browsing here with prejudice about incels : I present to you women.

After reading that and comments jeez that women and the people being okay with her cheating on her husband should all fucking rot in the deepest circle of hell. These fucking people are heartless.

After reading that and comments jeez that women and the people being okay with her cheating on her husband should all fucking rot in the deepest circle of hell. These fucking people are heartless.
That's not heartlessness; that's being a piece of fucking shit.

/r/deadbeadrooms is my biggest lifefuel ever, especially whenever its found out some IT cuck posts there.

Reading that sub makes me glad thay I am an incel. I can live my life without being driven to insanity by a foid.

This is what happens when all control in a relationship lies with the female. CUCKEDSOCIETY

Does that sub have any females or only men?

u8FuG30.jpg

We must post this pic every time.Our words are not important for normies.I hope they understand our problems with this blackpilled pics

Some foids, yeah.

But notice that the foids are never complaining about their man not having sex, but not being SATISFIED with their man's sex.

But notice that the foids are never complaining about their man not having sex, but not being SATISFIED with their man's sex.

Because they have sex with a dozen men before marriage and then compare their current husband to those 12 guys. This is what rational people have been saying for decades and were shut down by whores who called them insecure. Even if you are a hung chad your wife was still passed around by so many men that at least one of them was better than you.