Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [kekfuel] FDS member complains about how bad black women have it (bonus bluepill & "let's unpack this")

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
9MdBqlZ.png

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Btw this is the same FDSer who has said in other posts that she won't settle for any man who isn't a chad who also worships her and pays for her rent. :feelsclown:

Also no comments on the bluepill in the pic.

because black women are borderline apes:feelsLightsaber:

I used to believe black women struggled.
But then I realized a decent looking black woman has infinity times more smv than a decent looking manlet.
And a below average looking black woman has infinity times more smv than a below average looking manlet.

Also, black women deserve all the stereotypes that come there way,
while manlets are usually shy and not trying to overcompensate

Last edited:
Jfl at thinking Women of any race have problems..

9MdBqlZ.png

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Btw this is the same FDSer who has said in other posts that she won't settle for any man who isn't a chad who also worships her and pays for her rent. :feelsclown:

Also no comments on the bluepill in the pic.
because black women are borderline apes:feelsLightsaber:
I used to believe black women struggled.
But then I realized a decent looking black woman has infinity times more smv than a decent looking manlet.
And a below average looking black woman has infinity times more smv than a below average looking manlet.
Jfl at thinking Women of any race have problems..
Sheboons's definition of struggle is watching 4/10 beckys and subhuman noodlewhores nabbing all the chadlite/tyronelites and them being stuck with all the sub7males who are getting bamboozled by chads.

Sheboons's definition of struggle is watching 4/10 beckys and subhuman noodlewhores nabbing all the chadlite/tyronelites and them being stuck with all the sub7males who are getting bamboozled by chads.
Can I ask a serious question? Do any guys actually like Black Girls? Like...as an objective preference?

Can I ask a serious question? Do any guys actually like Black Girls? Like...as an objective preference?
don't care what race she is ,
as long as shes fit and has a decent face.
race is not one of my preferences
plus many black men prefer black women,
while short women do not prefer short men and tall girls want short men dead

tbh

i dont see many of them irl because im not american, and some "refugees" are black but they're mostly men, but i think some of them are hot some aren't, but there's definitely black stacys out there

No, most men dont. You know there's something wrong with sheboons when an 8/10 black foid is getting snubbed by 4/10 beckys.

A man lusting for blackfoids is like a fetish akin to wanting landwhales.

No, most men dont. You know there's something wrong with sheboons when an 8/10 black foid is getting snubbed by 4/10 beckys.

Yeah I was kinda thinking that. RIP black guys who want to date in their race.

race plays a role on that though, that's what makes the looks difference between races, its not about skin color at all
I can find black women with fully negroid features sexually attractive,
but its rarer.

I usually like black women who look more ethiopian(thin nose elegant facial structure...)
However, even the grossessed looking shebones hate manlets, so its not like I've been offered sex by them

the only reason most black males aren't incel is because no other race wants black women, forcing black women to settle for black men, black women are near the bottom of the barrel in female smv, second only to curry women, also most sucessful black men, lawyers, doctors, athletes, business, are with white women, probablt because black ghetto thug culture is low iq, and they can't be associated with that, since they were high iq to make it big and be successful in life, @yikerinos

Last edited:
No sane black guy is going to hook up with sheboons when beckys are bending over for him for free :lul:
what about blackcels though
also most sucessful black men, lawyers, doctors, athletes, business, are with white women, probablt because black ghetto thug culture is low iq, and they can't be associated with that, since they were high iq to make it big and be successful in life
those are betabuxxers then

second only to curry women,
idk man i dont think curry foids look that bad

Most "blackcels" shouldn't be incel anyways unless they have a microdick.

Black dudes aren't required to have a 8+/10 face if they have frame or dick game in their favor.

Most "blackcels" shouldn't be incel anyways unless they have a microdick.

Black dudes aren't required to have a 8+/10 face if they have frame or dick game in their favor.
just be BBC theory

those are betabuxxers then

idk man i dont think curry foids look that bad
there's fewer blackcels than any other type of incel, because most black women are undesirable, fat ugly, ghetto, etc.. forces them to go with black men

not every normie is betabuxxing jfl, a lot of them are in normal relationships, you realize "chads" are only 5-10% of the population right, you really think Chad is fucking every women, no he's not, normies 5-7/10 males, can get laid if they are NT by social maxxing, even on dating apps even though it's very hard, most average looking guys in their 20's and 30's are not incel, some of them are in a dry spell, but they have been laid in the past, and can still get laid although it's getting harder, if you're a legit normie looking guy, you can't be incel unless you're an autistic sperg like half this forum or you're manlet under 5'7, I'd kill to be a 7/10 man instead of a 4/10, then I'd be able to get laid consistently, sub 8 law is just some retarded nonsense created by copers on here who think normies don't get Laid, and also those IT people on reddit who make fun of incels aren't normies they are 3-4/10 incels in denial, real normies don't know wtf an incel or reddit is jfl, normies get laid period

cope, curry women are ugly af
this is how an average non fat curry women looks like,
vs how the average non fat black women looks like

but at the stacy levels, curry stacy mogs black stacy
, maybe because they look more white and have more caucasian features, @yikerinos thoughts boyo, I can tell you're a youngcel tbh since you believe in too much extremes like sub 8 law, @BummerDrummer

Last edited:

So a black guy wanting a black girl is akin to beastiality?

So a black guy wanting a black girl is akin to beastiality?
Yes, it may as well be beastiality at this point, given that most sheboons are landwhale tier, and the 8+/10 nigresses are "chad only"

JFL at ChadChasingstrategy

tenor.gif

Mgtow seems preferable at this point

"she doesn't fight with him for no reason, disrespects him [...]"

men's dream of a relationship where both partners are equal...

meanwhile the reality: women do nothing but fight their 'partner'.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back