Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kekfuel: dumb black normie at my school just got rejected for prom, no sympathy given

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
It was so hilarious, I bursted out laughing quietly. Almost forgot my place on the hierarchy and started dying. Because of this the attention was drawn to me. The girl asked me if I was good. But I know I got to the black normie because he kept cursing at me and sounded like he was gonna cry. I love angering the privileged. If only they knew how much rage I have. Tbh a prom is a perfect place for a youngcel’s revenge. Sex haver cesspool.

If you are a confident incel and stick up for yourself the herd thinks your ego is too big and that you don't know your place.

Eat rice at prom:feelsthink:

They deserve getting mocked and humiliated, constantly

Jfl at sub8s still asking girls out in 2022 :lul:

kek at these Normies fucking trying when its 2022 with Onlyfans and all These Options for Woman around

These Normies dont even think about the fact that she just can cheat on him when shes " bored . or whatever .

in short its impossible to hold an relationshit as an average or below dude , or just get pity sex , its over.

Just approach bro

You are...lighter-skinned, yes?

Stupid nugger ape thought he could just BBC-max and get women interested in him.

Make him an account here

It was so hilarious, I bursted out laughing quietly. Almost forgot my place on the hierarchy and started dying. Because of this the attention was drawn to me. The girl asked me if I was good. But I know I got to the black normie because he kept cursing at me and sounded like he was gonna cry. I love angering the privileged. If only they knew how much rage I have. Tbh a prom is a perfect place for a youngcel’s revenge. Sex haver cesspool.
Did he get rejected by a black foid or white foid?