Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [KEKFUEL] Bald Manlets try to cope with going full bald

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Death by old age exist because no human was alive until that amount of age before.

Baldness exist because your ancestors were already dead before going bald or at least managed to reproduce before the baldness.

Death by old age exist because no human was alive until that amount of age before.

Baldness exist because your ancestors were already dead before going bald or at least managed to reproduce before the baldness.
High iq tbh

Mine died at the age of 24 then. :feelsrope:

*takes dutasteride pill*

Brutal blackpill

You sound as if I could've done that.:incel:
You could tbh, 1000 years ago the usual age for getting married and having kids was 12 lmao, most inceldom nowadays is caused by woman increasing influence in society morality, they don't allow your father to teach you to go for 12 years old when you also have that age, which would be at least more managable than trying to hook up with 25 years old foid who already was railed by 100 Chads.

Last edited:
You could tbh, 1000 years ago the usual age for getting married and having kids was 12 lmao, most inceldom nowadays is caused by woman increasing influence in society morality, they don't allow your father to teach you to go for 12 years old when you also have that age, which would be at least more managable than trying to hook up with 25 years old foid who already was railed by 100 Chads.
I've always been ugly. And I also was fat during my teen years.

Are there any people that look good bald?

Zinedine Zidane maybe?

Imagine watching buzzfeed. Makes me want to claw my eyes out. Sooooooo much soy in everything they do
Are there any people that look good bald?

Zinedine Zidane maybe?
Very few. But even they would look better with hair. You need to be basically multiple standard deviations above avg looks wise to afford being handicapped by baldness and still have high enough SMV to mog. Need extremely robust face, skull, mandible and glabella, hunter eyes, etc

Last edited:
he looked worse with his soy cut tbh, but both are a death sentence

Baldmaxxing only works if you're high T and have a warrior skull.