Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [KEKFUEL] Absolutely based youngcel destroys IT foid in quick political debate

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
No, this guy is too autistic to be me, and I'm 16 now

The foid literally has more of a problem with incels than with white nationalists.

I really hope that is a larp for le reddit karma and not a real person ffs.
That shit is to autistic even for me.

Based for providing a strong argument in a quick amount of time :feelskek:
it's not a strong argument though. It's like me saying "haha fuck niggers, fuck niggers, fuck niggers, fuck niggers" and then expecting people to understand the point of
"huh, I guess there are major biological differences between races which make some of them incompatible to live in a civilized democratic society because of their inherent tendency towards violence and easily exploitable racial group think. This may also explain why their countries and nations do so poorly compared to other races, so it maybe unwise to have them with in our nations given this"

shit like this just makes people think we are all fat autistic retards living in mommy's basement and have never interacted with someone in our lives.

Last edited:
Wtf i feel so old at 23

Totally not a cucktear cuck messaging themselves to screenshot.

LMAO, I kek'd hard.

GypsyCrusader's son?

Is this not a strong argument? Fuck niggers.
It's a based argument but it's not going to change the mind of any normalfag lurkers.
that being said fuck niggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back