Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel kek. This is the top post on /braincels. CUCKED SUBREDDIT

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-

Asked out a girl today and she said yes. Not just any girl but one I hoped may have at least some of the same interests as mine and my same mindset. She said yes and also smiled. So fuckin happy today.. You made me think I need to look like a fuckin Calvin Klein model for a girl to talk to me yeah go fuck yourself dumb fucks. At best, if I looksmax, I’m average. So as for that, yeah, you’re just full of shit thinking you should be a 10/10 for a girl to love you. Taking her to a national park tomorrow night. And I don’t care if I don’t “recreate” or whatever the fuck it is, at least I finally have found someome.

Obvious troll

giphy.gif

lol @ any incel still on that site its normsville

I hope he is a troll, because if he is not... he is being manipulated by a foid for the first time in his life lol
He will be back, equially virgin but way more disappointed

cuckcels posters are being groomed to become betabuxxes by their mod overlords

I hope he is a troll, because if he is not... he is being manipulated by a foid for the first time in his life lol
He will be back, equially virgin but way more disappointed

Kek.

also JFL at how this post gets over 200 upboats.

Reddit is the cuck capital of the internet. Leave that place and never return.

I just miss the reddit upvotes and how easier it was to have memes compared to here. What a pathetic fucking sub. Lol at Reddit. We have to move all those incels here, but how?

Braincels is largely populated by normies who brigade every second they get, hence why stupid posts like that can be so heavily upvoted. The mod team cant do anything about it either, because the moment they start banning all dissenters the sub will be shut down hard for refusing to bend over and take the dicking from normie brigaiders.

Meanwhile subs like IT can get away with blatant rule breaking via brigaiding because they're doing it in the name of social justice or fucking whatever, even though there's nothing just about what they're doing. They just a bunch of privileged people punching down on the less fortunate, bullying them, harassing them, doxxing them.

Lmao at when she leaves him for Chad and still wants to be friends.