Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [KEK][India]Foid street shitters targeted by pajeetcels.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
This BBC (not that BBC, you Goddamn cucks) article is ten years old, but still as valid today.

To many, this is a daily morning ritual despite the hazards of contracting diseases such as diarrhoea and hepatitis.

It can be even more hazardous for women since each time a woman uses the outdoors to relieve herself, she faces a danger of sexual assault.

iu

Coming from a slum close-by, they squat among the few trees and bushes along the railway tracks and defecate in the open.

Just the thought of some subhuman pajeetctcel lurking in the bushes waiting for a wild pajeeta to appear for her daily shit is pure KEK fuel in a David Attenborough kind of way.

Coming from a slum close-by, they squat among the few trees and bushes along the railway tracks and defecate in the open.
But mallus are developed right?

Why do they do this? I have seen stories of them destroying public toilets the goverment opens.

And pajeets complain about pajeetas being unattractive.

Is it true or pommy propaganda? I haven't seen such shit (pun intended) in Hyderabad or Telangana
I havent either, that was the point of my reply. Stuff like this only happens in rural slum infested areas where they have no access to toilets

Every day I wake up I thank my genetic lottery for at least giving me white skin, the only trait I won the lottery in.

Too bad it is wasted in this slavnigger subhuman body but alas, being a currycel is infinitely worse, I can't even begin to comprehend how self-aware currycels can exist in this fucked up world. This must be the reason so many of them are so low inhib and bluepill ignorant, it is their brains way of protecting them from the blackpill.

Every day I wake up I thank my genetic lottery for at least giving me white skin, the only trait I won the lottery in.

Too bad it is wasted in this slavnigger subhuman body but alas, being a currycel is infinitely worse, I can't even begin to comprehend how self-aware currycels can exist in this fucked up world. This must be the reason so many of them are so low inhib and bluepill ignorant, it is their brains way of protecting them from the blackpill.
At least you stopped Slav self hate for once

At least you stopped Slav self hate for once
I still hate being a slav but I recognize being a currycel is objectively worse. At least slavcels can larp as European and try SEAmaxxing. Idk if it will work, I will try it myself and see for myself, I kinda think it is copium and I'll get very dissapointed and just end up killing myself there but whatever I might as well give it a go anyway.

But for curries there is no SEAmaxxing, there is no hope.

At least currycels can arrangemarriagemaxx but idk how feasible that is? If you get arrange married to some teen indian it might be ok, but I heard most of those arrangemarriage are to ugly women, idk I wouldn't want to be married to an ugly woman idc about, seems kinda pointless to betabuxx some ugly hoe you hate anyway. But maybe this is a solution?

In my slav country arrangemarriage is dead, it used to happen in villages before internet but now nobody does it anymore so it's over.

but I heard most of those arrangemarriage are to ugly women
Depend on state. Gujarat and Rajastan are very woman controlling states. You can't be a incel there. But in South India all the foids are working and "liberated" :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

5000 year old civilization practice saar. We are irritating and providing fertilizer free saar

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back