Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [KEK] Foid mauled to death by her boyfriend on her birthday

Acorn

Acorn

ᛟ Omnilone ᛟ
★★★★★

An XL bully owner who referred to her dogs as her “sons” was mauled to death by two of them on her 23rd birthday.

Nicole Morey had been out celebrating her birthday before she was attacked by a dog outside a house in Ballyneety, Co Limerick, at around 11.40pm on Tuesday.
Video footage shared online before the attack showed Ms Morey dancing and laughing with one of her two dogs in her home with the caption “my boy”.

In overlaid audio, she can be heard saying she did not “give a f—” if people thought the animal “looked aggressive”.

“I don’t give a f— if you don’t like the look of him, and I certainly don’t give a f— if you think the breed should be banned,” she added.

“This is my son, and I don’t give a f— if you think he looks aggressive.”
Pepe smoking

if you buy a monster you will get a monster

bitches should not be allowed to own big dogs, this is a rare case where it only affects the bitch. most time they lose control of the dog someone else get hurt

The devil horns feel like foreshadowing...

1718127484590-png.1178337

Hate shitbulls, total shitbull death

bitches should not be allowed to own big dogs, this is a rare case where it only affects the bitch. most time they lose control of the dog someone else get hurt
Every time i watch a clip of someone getting mauled by a dog on the street, its always got to do with a foid who owns a dog that she's unable to control

Every time i watch a clip of someone getting mauled by a dog on the street, its always got to do with a foid who owns a dog that she's unable to control
hes so fucking ugly holy shit why do foids and normies buy these fucking retarded hell hounds.

Attachments

• 108511305.JPG
    108511305.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 18
i have see that shit irl, lucky i was on the other side of the road. i have heard of bitches losing control over Irish wolfhounds, the most calm big dog bread there is

She fucked around and found out.
“I don’t give a f— if you don’t like the look of him, and I certainly don’t give a f— if you think the breed should be banned,” she added.
“This is my son, and I don’t give a f— if you think he looks aggressive.”
:lul:

Reason i dont like dogs

Foids would rather be mauled to death by a dog than touch a sub 5 man. Brutal dogpill

i have see that shit irl, lucky i was on the other side of the road. i have heard of bitches losing control over Irish wolfhounds, the most calm big dog bread there is
Its really weird how foids want to feel "small" when it comes to dogs as well

shes a subhuman for referring to her shitbull dog as her son.

Why is it always a fucking shitbull? I hate those useless fucking dogs. One attacked my nephew a few years back. He still has a scar to this day.

God damn! Fuck yeah! Death and carnage follow in the wake of greatness! This is what I'm talking about! Fuck yeah! I love this shit! Don't stop now, kill the dogs too!

Dog looks like Satan

Most mentally adjusted pronatalist white woman

Dogpill collects both ways. Good riddance.

She got too cocky, just like those bitches that say bear over man.

This dirty dog loving toilet got what she deserved :lul:

the fuck is a 'xl bully'? is that another name for shitbull?

Natural selection. Retarded foids should never reproduce