Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Kek foid from my work tried to manipulate me to put me in a trap

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Today we were supposed to go in pink shirt in honor of the fight against breast cancer or something, but I was not aware of it because I think I deleted the email of the HR department and I did not see it, and to improve I went with a black shirt with metallica master of puppets album art, I said I did not know and if I knew it I would wear a pink shirt, some people just joke about it others were quiet, but later one of the foids started to comment with me that she saw a lecture to encourage women in STEM fields and that she found it all silly and unnecessary and wanted to know my opinion.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: She thinks I was born yesterday, I immediately understood what she wanted with it, she was waiting for me to say something like "Yes you are absolutely right, women should not be encouraged, men are not, why should they?" Kek I just vomited a lot of bluepills, but she was totally devoted to making me say something bad, something that could get me out of there, today I witnessed the manipulative power of foids but thanks to the blackpill I could use the bluepills as a defense shield

she would have reported you if you fell for that, and you would have lost your job

Metallica fucking sucks

85e

well avoided

Good job bro. It's a dangerous world out there for incels.

women are master of puppets

Should have went full female supremiscist suggested mandatory 50/50 ratio while wearing white armor

Lol, she might have genuinely though the WOMEN IN TECH!!!! stuff is silly. But regardless it’s pribably best to avoid discussing politics with coworkers...

If women are manipulative, and superficial then that implies that they are conscient of their judgment>
When they are analyzing theri surroudnings and deem incels of low value it should be more infuriating than if it were just passive impulse.
No, with women, nothing is entirely and utterly uncalculated. They're wary, and are fully sentient. They probably have a 3-d face scanner, and descript emotional inner dialogue feel-fare about the way they perceive all of us.
We should be filled with hate at the universe.

If women are manipulative, and superficial then that implies that they are conscient of their judgment>
When they are analyzing theri surroudnings and deem incels of low value it should be more infuriating than if it were just passive impulse.
No, with women, nothing is entirely and utterly uncalculated. They're wary, and are fully sentient. They probably have a 3-d face scanner, and descript emotional inner dialogue feel-fare about the way they perceive all of us.
We should be filled with hate at the universe.
This, if a foid starts to talk to you, know that she is thinking of using you in some way or getting rid of you, and even the sacrifice of having to talk to you is worth it if that is going to make you disappear from her sight.

but later one of the foids started to comment with me that she saw a lecture to encourage women in STEM fields and that she found it all silly and unnecessary

Should have reported her to HR for misogyny. Tell them the conversation made you extremely uncomfortable due to your progressive views, you can probably get her fired.

you could have just said you have no opinion on the matter and like to view things from a balanced perspective or some shit.

Should have reported her to HR for misogyny. Tell them the conversation made you extremely uncomfortable due to your progressive views, you can probably get her fired.
I could but there is a possibility that they do not take it seriously because she is a woman and I am a man, maybe they only give a warning I do not know and then it would be difficult to relate to other people because of this, unfortunately you need to talk to these people at work
you could have just said you have no opinion on the matter and like to view things from a balanced perspective or some shit.
Yes I could but the mask would be thinner
Damn. Sneaky. Why do you even talk to her?
I need to we are a team, if I ignore them when they talk to me I will be sending a really bad message, work life sucks

Agamemnon was right, you should never trust a woman.

If woen are THIS conscious/ machiavellian then their judgment is just that dimnesional also

low iq. just tell her to fuck off or suck your dick or something

She's playing checkers and OP is playing 4d chess. :feelshmm: