Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

kek black foid freaks out because a tranny went into a woman's spa and showed everyone his "girldick"

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
That's transphobic :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:I hope he rapes some next time:feelsLSD:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: hope trannies rape foids there. the dumb bitches deserve it

might go into the women's bathroom one day and show my dick to a cute jb:feelshaha::feelsjuice:(In gta 5(real life edition))
based

JFL Worldstarthiphop should be renamed to ''clownworldpill' or some shit. The content behind that site is just proof how much of a shithole full of retardation first world countries are.

BTW

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
The West ladies and gentlemen :feelshaha: Holy shit I wonder what the history books will say. Dog fucking to be normalized next?

this is the future they wanted

Lifefuel. Incelcon should be at a woman's spa. Now that's an idea that is 100 times better than the North Korea Thailand bullshit.

Us ugly men should wear drag, create a fake LGBT group and invade a large spa in numbers. Too bad I would be arrested for doing this in my country.

this is the future they wanted
Tbh.

Also if this was any other race of woman making this rant, they would have called cops to arrest her, and spineless cops would have done it. Black people have immunity from saying literally anything now in the US. If she called that desk clerk a chink to his face 100 times, nobody would have batted an eyelash or cared. It's funny how the media paints black people as part of the progressive wing, but they are probably the most conservative group in the US - against gays, against trannies, against high taxation, racist against minorities that are even more minor than them (rice, curries, sand niggers).

feels good to have their queer shit come back and get them

it was women who preached for faggotry in the first place
they tought only low value men will suffer from their retarded politics. it makes me smile it backfired so badly at them

If a feminist got raped by a tranny and then got called "transphobic" for complaining, I wouldn't feel sorry for her one bit. This globohomo LGBTQIAXYZ++++++ is the world that feminists wanted and fought for. Now it's coming back to bite them and I'm just sitting here laughing and chillin. Chickens coming home to roost.