Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL kek. Banned from r/truerateme

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I was banned because apparently I was too harsh on this subhuman
lLYLk0O.jpg

n503yZE.jpg

I said it's pretty much over for him/10, and the mod spazzes out stating that I was crap at ratings, and that "Brooooo he's 16 broooo he can still lift and get surgery brooooo"

People really are fucking retarded. For a "redpill subreddit" it's full of morons. Not everyone can benefit from lifting. Not everyone can benefit from surgery, especially that guy. He'd go from subhuman to subhuman. He has the look of a forever beta cuck.

No fucking shit the only thing he can do is surgery, but you might as well say that to every below average guy. Get the fuck over yourself. Also at 16 most guys faces do NOT change when they're 21 because they're done with puberty.

His midface is horrible. His lower third is bad. His nose mogs his lower third which is ridiculous. His hairline is far too high. He has a beta look to him. The only good thing he has is his eye area.
That was what I said lol

I've been banned too for saying Zayn Malik is at least an 8. The faggot mods say he's a 7 at best. Giga cope considering it's coming from an Indian. He's just mad Zayn isn't Indian.

Also he nosemogs me, it's fuarking over.

Seriously though...how the fuck does your nose mog your lower third that badly? It's seriously over for him.

Why do they need a "true" rate me and not just a rate me? And why isn't the true rate me true? Is the regular rate me not true?

Reddit is so confusing.

Lmao truerateme is cucked. That dude needs to be posting here, for a “incel” rate forum it’s pretty bluepilled.
giphy.gif

Why do they need a "true" rate me and not just a rate me? And why isn't the true rate me true? Is the regular rate me not true?

Reddit is so confusing.
It was incel rate me forum to give more accurate ratings other than the suger coating on rate me. I see that’s failing.

Lol true rateme was never this cucked from the beginning

Honestly I really don't think there's anything he can do to improve. He can fix his nose, but that midface is awful, and there's only so much an individual can benefit from surgery. Also even at 16 it doesn't somehow mean he'll look like Chad at 21. Most men are done with puberty by 16, are people this fucking stupid?

He's subhuman and probably a 4/10 at best.

@anincelforlifelol here I helped you out.

I got permabanned there like couple of months ago, I used to bash the shit out of curries who posted their pics there, a curry never got more than 3 from me. It was hilarious as fuck.

Makes me look like a fucking model, thanks for cheering me up a bit, it's been a rough day.

why do ugly people even smile?