Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Keep your violent fantasies to yourself

venting, even in violent ways, should be allowed

oh fuck off with this shit. Who cares what those losers think.

the only time violent posts should be removed is if there's an actual threat or someone does something illegal. Otherwise let people post what they want.

I agree. I'm tired of this edgy shit. Either ban the edgy content or have a single thread for all of the Looney Toons to talk about their edgy fantasies.

Fontaine said:
Sergeantincel just removed a thread that suggested making rape legal. I am not his spokesman but here's my personal opinion: he was right.

This kind of posts

1) makes us look violent or crazy
2) plays into what CuckTears expects from us
3) draws attention from law enforcement and influential SJW journalists

If you hate women that is up to you. If you want to daydream about rape that is up to you. But don't destroy the reputation of the whole forum.

They hate us anyway, idiot. You are bluepilled and cucked if 

1) You think half measures and virtue signalling is going to do a damned thing. They hate us regardless

2) You give a damn what cucktears or SJW's think.

Literally gas yourself you faggot.

Four things wrong with that, buddy.

1) makes us look violent or crazy
2) plays into what CuckTears expects from us
3) draws attention from law enforcement and influential SJW journalists

1) They already think we are violent and crazy.
2) They are so riddled with confirmation bias, that 99% of posters could talk about how much they love women, and they'd find the one poster who said something about wishing a certain cunt dead as proof that all posters want to hurt women.
3) The latter has already happened. As for the former, that doesn't matter. The bigger threat is getting the site seized or shutdown through "private sector" means. Plus, after ER, incels are already being watched. Governments watch anyone who is deemed "extremist", no matter how nonviolent they are. The US government, especially, does not care in the slightest about violence. They care about who is not falling in line. We are not exactly falling in line, so expect to be watched.

And finally, the biggest flaw: CuckTears have already employed sockpuppets, bots/scripts, and mass complaints to get us into trouble. That means that even if we all turned a new leaf and began acting like good little failed normie scum, we would still be attacked by one of them looking to pin us for pedophilia, rape, incest, or whatever through means as simple as fake accounts.

Thankfully, we have a site of our own on an offshore location. That means we can say what we want, so long as they do not threaten the sanctity of the incel brotherhood. We will always be hated for who we are. No amount of playing nice will get us anywhere. Remember that, friends.

Everything you have listed could be an argument for a zero tolerance policy (systematically reporting and banning every post and user mentioning violence asap, so enemy sockpuppets are obviously included)

Why do you care so much about expressing your violent wishes on the web? Are you 13? Does it make you feel big and strong?

Fontaine said:
Why do you care so much about expressing your violent wishes on the web? Are you 13? Does it make you feel big and strong?

it is called venting

your post reeks of sjw

Fontaine said:
Everything you have listed could be an argument for a zero tolerance policy (systematically reporting and banning every post and user mentioning violence asap, so enemy sockpuppets are obviously included)

What? We can say what we want, because we aren't on Reddit, anymore. They are going to harass us. The last thing we should do is walk on eggshells.

Find vents that don't play into what CuckTears are waiting for. You are falling into their trap.

Fontaine said:
Find vents that don't play into what CuckTears are waiting for. You are falling into their trap.

I understand your concern

mods should be able to screen through

Fontaine, I'm getting the vibe that you read CuckTears. Is that the case?

I do read CuckTears once in a while. Morbid fascination for delusional bluepillers.

You should stop taking them at face value. They don't dislike us for the so-called rape, pedophilia, and other crap they pin us for. They hate us for being incel, not holding women in high regard, and daring to disagree with their beliefs. Nothing we can do on this board will change that.

vargstrike said:
You should stop taking them at face value. They don't dislike us for the so-called rape, pedophilia, and other crap they pin us for. They hate us for being incel, not holding women in high regard, and daring to disagree with their beliefs. Nothing we can do on this board will change that.

yes but he is saying that many trolls post violent content

Fontaine said:
You can complain about the way you're treated, and even say you strongly dislike women, but I don't see how expressing violent fantasies of revenge serves your case or helps the blackpill. It just makes you look like a loon and a mentalcel.

You are a fucking cuck, it is venting pure and simple, females deserve violence due to their cruelty and evil and violence is a very natural impulse one that makes us actual men, you don't have to be crazy to even be violent irl. Even most mass shooters and serial killers were completely sane and none of us are threatening anything illegal.

kodoku said:
Rape is for failed Chads and normans, if you condone rape you're a cuck. Same if you like bestiality, keep your degeneracy to yourself
While it is true incels are least likely to rape, supporting rape is not a bad thing, since rape accusations are just a professional form of lookism. If it was in my power I'd free every single incel looking rapist in jail, the fact is they did nothing wrong, since sex is a need and females were refusing to provide it to them. It is not wrong for a starving man to steal food just as it is not wrong for a sexually starved male to take sex.

CopingGymcel said:
I agree. I'm tired of this edgy shit. Either ban the edgy content or have a single thread for all of the Looney Toons to talk about their edgy fantasies.
You are a cuck if you are a truecel and do not want females to suffer.

Dude I don't know about the young females in your country, but in mine most aren't "evil"

Dumb, superficial, yeah... But not evil

universallyabhorred said:
You are a fucking cuck, it is venting pure and simple, females deserve violence due to their cruelty and evil and violence is a very natural impulse one that makes us actual men, you don't have to be crazy to even be violent irl. Even most mass shooters and serial killers were completely sane.

While it is true incels are least likely to rape, supporting rape is not a bad thing, since rape accusations are just a professional form of lookism. If it was in my power I'd free every single incel looking rapist in jail, the fact is they did nothing wrong, since sex is a need and females were refusing to provide it to them. It is not wrong for a starving man to steal food just as it is not wrong for a sexually starved male to take sex.

kinda agree with the first part

disagree with the rest

vargstrike said:

Being completely clean from loony mentalcel posts won't change their mind on us, but they won't have any material left for their circle jerks.

nausea said:

I am one of the most extreme posters here and even I refrain from direct threats, if someone is threatening a mass shooting or actual violence irl they need to be banned as they are most likely trolls trying to get this place shut down.

nausea said:

Like what? OP hasn't provided an iota of proof, nor anything in the way of example. By his own admission, he is reading CuckTears, who are known to outright lie and frame us for stuff.

Lol is this newfag seriously telling us how to run our forum?

Women glorify Jeremy Meeks who is a violent murderer and rapist but that is OK
Women say they would let Chris Brown beat them and that is OK.
The country that is considered "the greatest country in thr world" is the one that spends over 700 billion a year on weapons and has nuked another country and that is OK.
Many religions condone violence against non believers and other religions and that is OK.
A bunch of lonely men FANTASIZE about violence and that is not OK lets shut down their reddit. As long as we dont start taking action and actually start acting violent normies will never take us seriously

Dunarote said:
Women glorify Jeremy Meeks who is a violent murderer and rapist but that is OK
Women say they would let Chris Brown beat them and that is OK.
The country that is considered "the greatest country in thr world" is the one that spends over 700 billion a year on weapons and has nuked another country and that is OK.
Many religions condone violence against non believers and other religions and that is OK.
A bunch of lonely men FANTASIZE about violence and that is not OK lets shut down their reddit. As long as we dont start taking action and actually start acting violent normies will never take us seriously

know what? ugly males are constantly psychologically tortured in real life

takbir

BasedTruecel said:

He clearly didn't read the "I saw a woman getting raped and kept walking" stories on /incels.

BasedTruecel said:
He probably lurked and posted under a different username at r/incels. He maybe saw some of its mishaps and downfall (made sure to give his tips to make this forum vanish like our old sub), that also maybe one of the many reasons as to why he came here, since r/incels got banned.

He's actually makes a lot of smart and decent posts, also he seems pretty calm, open-minded and accepting. He doesn't seem to be as aggressive as us; like how the most of us feels like here...

This site has truly fallen when cucks tells you what you should and should not post.

Good, good keep making posts like this. This will only hasten the demise of this cancerous place filled with fakecels, normshits and cucks.

No fuck off cuck

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
B-but MUH FREEZE PEACH amirite guise??? Racist posts (personal, racist attacks targeted at other incels) shouldn't be allowed either if violent posts aren't allowed.

Literally an SJW meme. Kys

No, get out cuck.

Make rape legal threads are just bait threads by fakecels. Just ban on sight really.

I guess you're right. But isn't our reputation already ruined beyond repair? Our subreddit was taken down for fucks sake.

I cant agree with you. If you dont like something, ignore It or disagree with It. But censorship is way too much. If you dont like the image incels are giving yo the world, maybe you should not identify with the incel community so much.
Also:
1) Some of us are crazy and violent. I'm "crazy", so what?
2) I ignore haters, and their expectatives too. I don't know why some people care so much about it.
3) Not true If you do nothing wrong and also irrelevant. Who cares what SJWs think?

Just my opinion

If my understanding is correct, ForeverAlone wasn't a shithole because it banned discussion of physical violence, it was a shithole because it banned any discussion of female privilege. I am fully in favor of discussing female privilege in dating.

Again, I am not in favor of FA-style denial of female nature. I just want to keep the most violent/illegal stuff out of here. It is a magnet for hostile attention, law enforcement, and actual mentalcels/deranged men.

Lookismisreal said:
This site has truly fallen when cucks tells you what you should and should not post.

I'm setting up a back up on the deep web as we speak.