Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Keep waking up during the night

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
It's been happening the last few days I don't know why. I just wake up randomly & thus can't go back to sleep. It's annoying as fuck.

I barely got 4 hours of sleep today and woke up 3 times
It's 2:56 am my time rn

no rest for the wicked inkwells

Brutal. Hope it goes away. I wake up at least once a night and struggle to go back to sleep. I only slept straight through 2 times in the last 2.5 years. Last night, I only slept from 4:20 A.M. to 11:10 A.M., and woke up twice during that short sleep, and probably took a half hour to fall asleep again each time. I sleep terrible and wouldn't wish it on anyone

Are there only health risks to low estrogen? What people have reported online seems just psychological. And that's wuss talk. I can deal with that, I'd hope.

Over. What happened? You usually sleepmog me

Over. What happened? You usually sleepmog me
I think i got 8 hours of sleep yesterday, so that extra sleep cause me to not be as tired as usual when i went to bed at 9 pm yesternight

I think i got 8 hours of sleep yesterday, so that extra sleep cause me to not be as tired as usual when i went to bed at 9 pm yesternight
I see. It's 3:07 A.M. here right now

Brutal. Hope it goes away. I wake up at least once a night and struggle to go back to sleep. I only slept straight through 2 times in the last 2.5 years. Last night, I only slept from 4:20 A.M. to 11:10 A.M., and woke up twice during that short sleep, and probably took a half hour to fall asleep again each time. I sleep terrible and wouldn't wish it on anyone
I researched what causes it & it's probably just my stress & anxiety these past few days & the fact it's been colder in my country the past few days. There's less melatonin when it's colder. There's been a Winter like breeze in my country.

https://www.tomsguide.com/wellness/...ght-and-how-to-start-sleeping-through-instead

I researched what causes it & it's probably just my stress & anxiety these past few days & the fact it's been colder in my country the past few days. There's less melatonin when it's colder. There's been a Winter like breeze in my country.

https://www.tomsguide.com/wellness/...ght-and-how-to-start-sleeping-through-instead
Hopefully that's it. I have chronic health issues that make sleeping straight through an impossibility, and hope you never get that.

Hopefully that's it. I have chronic health issues that make sleeping straight through an impossibility, and hope you never get that.
I think it is it. This didn't start happening until Friday.

I see
Hopefully you can get better sleep within the next few days

Cool we have the same time zone. Sucks you can't sleep though
It is what is it

I think it is it. This didn't start happening until Friday.
Good. Hope it improves. Knowing you are gonna wake up 1-3 times each sleep and struggle to fall back asleep for the rest of your life is a hard pill to swallow. So many otherwise good days are completely destroyed from lack of sleep that makes me feel terrible

Good. Hope it improves. Knowing you are gonna wake up 1-3 times each sleep and struggle to fall back asleep for the rest of your life is a hard pill to swallow. So many otherwise good days are completely destroyed from lack of sleep that makes me feel terrible
Brutal.

It sure is. Even if I was awake for 42 hours straight (which has happened on a few unlucky occasions, my body only lets me sleep 5 hours max and wakes me up, and then it's hard to fall back asleep

You are not entitled to sleep sweetie

That's been happening to me for years. You just gotta accept you'll never get good sleep

I slept far better the last two days. Probably because the weather has been warmer & the winter like wind is gone.