Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Keep this in mind

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
For foids the overall mating strategy is to secure the best avaliable male they can get. while our goal is to fuck as much as possible. Who needs who more a gender who fucks for validation or the one who needs a relationship for validation. It may be hard not getting laid but we can live without foids we can get alternatives like sex dolls and animals to fill our companionship needs but foids cannot replace having a man to raise their kid to protect them from danger or have the initiative to get shit done. We are superior because we can be alone they cannot.

to protect them from danger or have the initiative to get shit done.
What danger rofl. Unless you live in a shithole third world country there is no "danger"

@your personality Did you block me?

Idk bro, everything on this site seems different since yesterday. I don't know what's going on.
:feelswhere:
Yeah it's fishy but it's not like we were the ones asking for the updates to this site to be made. They just happened.
updates me tbh

:feelswhere:
Yeah it's fishy but it's not like we were the ones asking for the updates to this site to be made. They just happened.
updates me tbh
I cant even drag an image from google images anymore onto here. It converts the image to a link.