Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Keep seeing this tallfag fakecel around at school, it pisses me off…

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★
aiwsh607lbkc1.jpeg

I’m not lying when I say that my experience literally mimics this meme perfectly.

This guy has no reason to hide himself from foids but just keeps to himself and locks hinself away in the library. He could assault a noodle and she’ll pay for his bail and marry him soon after.

Some people are pissing away their winning ticket for no reason.

kids.is strikes again

How so? College starts in a few months, I can drive, I’ve held down a job. I turned 18 this year.
You still go to school is the main point, but whatever boyo

You still go to school is the main point, but whatever boyo
My thread wouldn’t necessarily be any different if the setting was college. I’ve lurked without an account when .is was .co.

My thread wouldn’t necessarily be any different if the setting was college. I’ve lurked without an account when .is was .co.
I dont care tbh, still kids.is to me

nice pic tbh. lol at 6'4 white dude saying hes suffering from inceldom. cant do much if they won lottery tick but would prefer to burn it instead lol i dont really mind them being here that much tho if those chads prefer to rot here with losers like me then so be it, wut make it ragefuel is they all will eventually ascend

nice pic tbh. lol at 6'4 white dude saying hes suffering from inceldom. cant do much if they won lottery tick but would prefer to burn it instead lol i dont really mind them being here that much tho if those chads prefer to rot here with losers like me then so be it, wut make it ragefuel is they all will eventually ascend
I don’t get it either, it’s like these volcels are waiting for foids to drug and kidnap them. In their shoes you would get an ioi every two seconds.