Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Keep getting life mogged by Incels

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I get life mogged by these academically successfully over achieving, high iq, extremely athletic, brute strength, larger social life, respected, high payed working, etc Incels.

It’s fucking over when you’re mogged in all these categories by “Incels”. I have no achievements or accomplishments.

Also being a lazy LDAR means nothing towards women if you’re attractive unlike what some lurking retards will say. All the time you’ll see foids with some low iq retard druggie vape addicted faggot who’s been held back multiple times. These people are even lower in terms of achievements status than me and although are not NEETs they work some shitty fast food wagie job. Most of them don’t even have jobs it’s over.

Hehe, really, mogger on top of a mogger.. did you know that i am a succesfull entrepeneur with 2mil net worth?

Take care

Work hard and you can join me as one of those moggers

Not any of those, but brutal indeed; though it's good that at least some subhumans have made it past the barrier of lookism/heightism with how we're disadvantaged in basically every facet of life. :feelsugh:

Work hard and you can join me as one of those moggers
B0BB8A23 7BBE 41D1 AEB2 D89CA3C12E64

Subhumans like me are unable to do so. I’m the worst at everything I do.
100k posts on incel forum :cool:
Mogs me for having 100K posts on a forum I consider that an achievement

Also being a lazy LDAR means nothing towards women if you’re attractive unlike what some lurking retards will say.
oh nevermind i see the kind of guy you are

im the one being mogged here, you wont even answer my calls or talk to me on discord

a rotting trucel with 0 friends 0 accomplishments wont even be an online friend jfl

im the moggedest

over for me

im the one being mogged here, you wont even answer my calls or talk to me on discord

a rotting trucel with 0 friends 0 accomplishments wont even be an online friend jfl

im the moggedest

over for me
Nigga I’m doing stuff I’ll be able to vc soon. Just lemme finish up this semester. Also I left debate Incels was wasting my time. Ong we gonna talk more in the gc ong ong my nigga

Nigga I’m doing stuff I’ll be able to vc soon. Just lemme finish up this semester. Also I left debate Incels was wasting my time. Ong we gonna talk more in the gc ong ong my nigga
nah man im just kidding jfl its fine if you dont talk

i was just curious about u and wanted to get to know you more

nah man im just kidding jfl its fine if you dont talk

i was just curious about u and wanted to get to know you more
Bro lemme tell u about smth that happen

im the moggedest

over for me
:lul::lul::lul:
I get life mogged by these academically successfully over achieving, high iq, extremely athletic, brute strength, larger social life, respected, high payed working, etc Incels.

It’s fucking over when you’re mogged in all these categories by “Incels”. I have no achievements or accomplishments.

Also being a lazy LDAR means nothing towards women if you’re attractive unlike what some lurking retards will say. All the time you’ll see foids with some low iq retard druggie vape addicted faggot who’s been held back multiple times. These people are even lower in terms of achievements status than me and although are not NEETs they work some shitty fast food wagie job. Most of them don’t even have jobs it’s over.
IQ doesn't mean anything if they don't put in the effort. I don't care what anyone says. Good discipline + motivation + Avg IQ > high IQ low discipline + low motivation. Sub 85 IQ is over though.

When you’re the worst in all of those and at the bottom 1% it cannot

Cope take your bluepill but here we like the truth
dont bother bro, i would have told u that u cant know if u have decent athletic genetics if u never tried working out and shit like that but ur the type of guy that will never amount to shit anyway

dont bother bro, i would have told u that u cant know if u have decent athletic genetics if u never tried working out and shit like that but ur the type of guy that will never amount to shit anyway
yea fuck off with ur assumptions nigga I’m literally on fucking swim team and I suck I don’t give a fuck about improvement nigga I’m still ass after improving. Same with gym which I worked on for a bit one fucking week I didn’t go I lost all my gains. I’m literally subhuman and I’m trying to fucking pass my computer science class and I still can’t do fucking methods with smallestnumber comparisons I’m a retard. I have tried all this shit and I fucking suck

I literally did baseball which I also fucking sucked at I suck at sports I’m unathletic and most of the times I was overconfident

I educationmaxxed and moneymaxxed and it did nothing for my inceldom. Unless I can get giga moneymaxxed there is NOTHING that can compensate for being black and 5ft1. Sure, I might have nicer copes but at the end of the day, we all go to sleep in a lonely bed.

i don’t consider high iq ugly people incel

yea fuck off with ur assumptions nigga I’m literally on fucking swim team and I suck I don’t give a fuck about improvement nigga I’m still ass after improving. Same with gym which I worked on for a bit one fucking week I didn’t go I lost all my gains. I’m literally subhuman and I’m trying to fucking pass my computer science class and I still can’t do fucking methods with smallestnumber comparisons I’m a retard. I have tried all this shit and I fucking suck
yeah yeah whatever ur a failure we get it