Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Keep fighting no matter what

N

Nolifer88

Recruit
★★
I'm 30 y.o. Never touched a woman in my life. I've been socially rejected by society from the day I was born, cause I was ethnical. Through my early 20s I was heavily demoralized. My life was complete shit with no glance of hope. I became overweight, gave up on many normal things like teeth brushing, washing. I remember a coversation with a guy. I said to him I was 24, he was very surprised, he thought I was mid 30s. Just imagine how badly looking I was. So.... In late 20s I faced huge health problems due to my overweight and depression. I was on the edge of survival. It took me huge effort to fight the deseases. I lost weight, started to take right nutrition. Several years later - I won. Now I'm healthy, with perfect weight to height ratio. My deseases are trying to fight back from time to time, but I manage to keep it under control. I'm doing physical exercises, I'm stronger and better than ever before. Woman and society still reject me, and always will. Just because who I am.

But listen. I wanna share something with you. When I was in the lowest point of my life I understood that all those things - woman, social rejection - they are nothing. I understood that simply having a life where you can breath, walk, explore the world is a wonderful thing. It is way better than lying in bed disabled, unable to eat certain food cause it may lead to your death. Eating chocolate is amazing thing - seriously! Most of you guys just don't get how many wonderful things there in life apart from woman and sex. Maybe I will never have a woman, never will be socially accepted. Fuck woman, fuck society. I know it is very hard to take, but you don't have options. If you going to keep bashing yourself, it will end badly. Trust me. Just live for yourself and enjoy this wonderful world. Go for your own happiness.

P.S. Recently I tried to approach some woman, got heavily rejected. My moral went down, cause I've been living normal life for I while, and simply forgot that life itself is a great gift. It is easy to forget how hard life can be. So with this post I wanna give myself and some of you a lift.

P.P.S. Sorry for bad english.

looks like bait thread tbh ngl

Sounds like something I'm starting to come to terms with. I just can't get women at all... so I guess the only thing I can do is try to enjoy this world as much as I can. It's either that or rotting and be miserable.

Especially when you can't fulfill your basic need.
I know dude. I know... But you have no options anyways. We are getetic trash. So better be happy and healthy genetic trash, rather being fat, sick and depressed.

Sounds like something I'm starting to come to terms with. I just can't get women at all... so I guess the only thing I can do is try to enjoy this world as much as I can. It's either that or rotting and be miserable.

My dream is to make enough money to one day be able to live off grid in a cabin somewhere in the forest or the mountain with a dog. No bills to pay, rarely having to go to a city to buy some supplies, tranquility, living every day to its fullest etc.

That's appealing to me and that keeps me going. I hope that speaks to some people here.

Why to be incel then? Go MGTOW. Incels without hate suck

For how fucked up my life is, there are times where I feel at peace, comfortable, fuzzy and warm inside, and the depression and anxiety leave me, and I just go outside and observe the world in isolation and it feels like everything is okay.

Pure cope, sorry man

Cope. Despite I am a NEET in the moment, I workout, healthmaxx, invest time and effort in my hobbies, help people. It is all bullshit in the end of the day. I feel less and less every day. There are like one or two things that give me glimpse of pleasure. I do recreation mostly to fight suicidal thoughts.

Pure cope, sorry man
Cope. Despite I am a NEET in the moment, I workout, healthmaxx, invest time and effort in my hobbies, help people. It is all bullshit in the end of the day. I feel less and less every day. There are like one or two things that give me glimpse of pleasure. I do recreation mostly to fight suicidal thoughts.
You have no options. It is a way better strategy than hate everything around you.
Just think about those 18yo boys that died in various wars. They never expirienced a grown up life, let alone woman. Life is shit to many people. It's not about how bad it is, it's all about how you deal with it.

that's good you defeated your demons.

meanwhile I never let myself fall and always tried to cope and pass myself off as fit and dateable...yeah...didn't do shit and i'm nowhere near a nice enough person to be happy eating candy, i've had enough candy, i'm just bouncing from one rage episode to the next

that's good you defeated your demons.

meanwhile I never let myself fall and always tried to cope and pass myself off as fit and dateable...yeah...didn't do shit and i'm nowhere near a nice enough person to be happy eating candy, i've had enough candy, i'm just bouncing from one rage episode to the next
Thanks. Hope you can fight your demons as well. Best of luck!

You have no options. It is a way better strategy than hate everything around you.
Just think about those 18yo boys that died in various wars. They never expirienced a grown up life, let alone woman. Life is shit to many people. It's not about how bad it is, it's all about how you deal with it.
You are funny guy. I deal with having no options and pleasures very badly and slowly dive into pure madness. We don't live in some fantasy setting, where one can magically cancel his suffering by his noble willpower. Suffering and ostractization have real physical consequences and impact on the quality of life.

Just think about those boys and girls that have normal life.

Besides, I don't really hate everybody. More like everybody hates me just because I exist wrong.

You are funny guy. I deal with having no options and pleasures very badly and slowly dive into pure madness. We don't live in some fantasy setting, where one can magically cancel his suffering by his noble willpower. Suffering and ostractization have real physical consequences and impact on the quality of life.

Besides, I don't really hate everybody. More like everybody hates me just because I exist wrong.
I know dude. I had those physical impacts, that directly ruined my health. It may be hard for you to understand the true value of life without standing on the edge of it. But I hope you can find solution to your struggles.

Thanks. Hope you can fight your demons as well. Best of luck!
thanks man, it's a terrible race because we work hard to create a feeling of accomplishment, but when we're by ourselves there's not enough good coming in to make the hard work worth it, it's like the effort is never worth it.

Tenor

You are right I guess. But the life of an incel is a fucking nightmare. I will never get used to such a horrific life.

Strong cope tbh.

If you have problems getting women, chances are you are genetic shit. Simple as that, just LDAR or kill yourself. Things aren't gonna get better, there are no morals, nothing. Once you die, you will simply cease to exist. Nobody except your immediate family(they might not even care) will even mourn your death. All is lost simply because you are unattractive. This post was pure cope im sorry bro

same with me, I dont hate anyone. I dont walk around and simply hate people. Its more that people hate me and are uncomfortable around me due to my appearance.

I get you man I’ve already come to terms with my subhumanity

I'm 30 y.o. Never touched a woman in my life. I've been socially rejected by society from the day I was born, cause I was ethnical. Through my early 20s I was heavily demoralized. My life was complete shit with no glance of hope. I became overweight, gave up on many normal things like teeth brushing, washing. I remember a coversation with a guy. I said to him I was 24, he was very surprised, he thought I was mid 30s. Just imagine how badly looking I was. So.... In late 20s I faced huge health problems due to my overweight and depression. I was on the edge of survival. It took me huge effort to fight the deseases. I lost weight, started to take right nutrition. Several years later - I won. Now I'm healthy, with perfect weight to height ratio. My deseases are trying to fight back from time to time, but I manage to keep it under control. I'm doing physical exercises, I'm stronger and better than ever before. Woman and society still reject me, and always will. Just because who I am.

But listen. I wanna share something with you. When I was in the lowest point of my life I understood that all those things - woman, social rejection - they are nothing. I understood that simply having a life where you can breath, walk, explore the world is a wonderful thing. It is way better than lying in bed disabled, unable to eat certain food cause it may lead to your death. Eating chocolate is amazing thing - seriously! Most of you guys just don't get how many wonderful things there in life apart from woman and sex. Maybe I will never have a woman, never will be socially accepted. Fuck woman, fuck society. I know it is very hard to take, but you don't have options. If you going to keep bashing yourself, it will end badly. Trust me. Just live for yourself and enjoy this wonderful world. Go for your own happiness.

P.S. Recently I tried to approach some woman, got heavily rejected. My moral went down, cause I've been living normal life for I while, and simply forgot that life itself is a great gift. It is easy to forget how hard life can be. So with this post I wanna give myself and some of you a lift.

It's a good thought but almost impossible to do. Whatever you do you will always be reminded of how lonely you really are and how much you long for company.

A man has to cope. Welcome bro.

Well you see, for me, it can go from feeling like that..hey there is a lot of lovely things. when I try to ignore the fact how fucked everything is. But when I I think of realityfor a minute, you fall down into the deepest darkness again.
This society is fucked also.

Strong cope tbh.

If you have problems getting women, chances are you are genetic shit. Simple as that, just LDAR or kill yourself. Things aren't gonna get better, there are no morals, nothing. Once you die, you will simply cease to exist. Nobody except your immediate family(they might not even care) will even mourn your death. All is lost simply because you are unattractive. This post was pure cope im sorry bro

same with me, I dont hate anyone. I dont walk around and simply hate people. Its more that people hate me and are uncomfortable around me due to my appearance.
:feelscry: