Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Keemstar mocks filthy cuck and proceeds to OWN Pokibitch twitch whore

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

Quick rundown:

Some cuck on Twitter tags keemstar asking why he's always picking on Lia(sniperwolf whore), Keemstar laughs at him calling him a virgin(30yo cuck virgin, it's true), Pokimane bitch realizes her target audience is being laughed at here(only pathetic pieces of filth cucks donate to twitch whores like herself, he's the type to pay her rent) and tries to SJW Keemstar and "BE THE GREATER PERSON". Keemstar proceeds to OWN the bitch and Pokiwhore takes an L after being exposed as a hypocritical whore.

Keem is a faggot. Always has been; great troll, but he doesn't do that shit anymore. I'm more of an Eight Thoughts guy

Based keemstar

Pokimane takes tyrone cock. She loves having her mandible broken.

I dont keep with this twitch shit like you nerds

I have no idea who they are and they can kiss me fat hairy butt.

I don’t get the fascination with e-celebs tbh. There’s some shit on youtube I like but I don’t give a fuck about drama.

I don’t get the fascination with e-celebs tbh. There’s some shit on youtube I like but I don’t give a fuck about drama.
So what do you find interesting? My life is empty....

So what do you find interesting? My life is empty....
Not much tbh. I find stuff about nature and animals quite interesting. Insects in particular are really cool to me.

Not much tbh. I find stuff about nature and animals quite interesting. Insects in particular are really cool to me.
Very few things interest me in this world

let's get ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOIT

into the news

Very few things interest me in this world
Yeah same. I used to be interested in a lot of things but depression has just sucked all the joy out of me.

let's get ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOIT

into the news
let’s get ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOIT

into the noose
B4C9FB1D CA9F 4E13 B5F2 223D3A985E38

I don't like Keem but, he did good here.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fk these whiteknights and SJWhoers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back