Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

KEANU REEVES !!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
KEANU REEVES KEANU REEVES KEANU REEVES KEANU REEVES KEANU REEVES KEANU REEVESKEANU REEVES KEANU REEVES KEANU REEVESKEANU REEVES KEANU REEVES KEANU REEVESKEANU REEVES KEANU REEVES KEANU REEVESKEANU REEVES KEANU REEVES KEANU REEVESKEANU REEVES KEANU REEVES KEANU REEVES

What the fuck is there to like about the cunt? There's literally absolutely nothing interesting about him and he's boring as fuck

Normscums just like John Wick films and jumped the bandwagon. Also some charity gaslighting bs that he did once.

Soys like to worship superior males

I've only seen one film of his, in which he's blackmailed by a couple of whores. Didn't think his performance was up to much tbh.

Nothing interesting

Keanu reeves is very dogpill

He such a fucking faggot i cannot get over it

its because hes good looking

Yes wholesome epic gamer actor who kiss le tranny is wholesome epic gamer

Chads are worshipped by simps ans soys and foids all over the world. Its not new. There are plenty of boring fucks in the industry who don't deserve the attention they get

Never found him interesting

i like bill and ted

3C062CEE 2CAB 41FB B572 EF27333D5580

“Don’t disrespect Keanu brah.”

I've only seen one film of his, in which he's blackmailed by a couple of whores. Didn't think his performance was up to much tbh.
Knock Knock is definitely one of his worst films.

Knock Knock is definitely one of his worst films.
That was it, I was enticed by the image of the girls on Netflix. Wouldn't watch again.

The Matrix is awesome