Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Keanu Reeves is a good guy

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Poor Keanu Reeves has the most cancerous fanbase that ever walk this earth, and I do think his "good guy" halo has something to do with most hapas inceldom. Certain hapa physical traits might evoke a "natural sympathy", and being the "good guy" is basicallly being the beta fuck nobody gives a shit about ... Unless you're a famous celebrity, like Keanu who need to manage his public image, it never plays in your favor as a man ... And if you look at his latest interview, you clearly see that Keanu is annoyed af when the subject of his "sympathy" comes up. If we go further, that might explain why hapa girls are often considered as gorgeous, as such physical traits are all but damaging if you're a girl.

What's your thought about this ?

no one would be able to tell that hes hapa at first glance though

225702092-288-k803374.jpg
It's over.

Poor Keanu Reeves has the most cancerous fanbase that ever walk this earth, and I do think his "good guy" halo has something to do with most hapas inceldom. Certain hapa physical traits might evoke a "natural sympathy", and being the "good guy" is basicallly being the beta fuck nobody gives a shit about ... Unless you're a famous celebrity, like Keanu who need to manage his public image, it never plays in your favor as a man ... And if you look at his latest interview, you clearly see that Keanu is annoyed af when the subject of his "sympathy" comes up. If we go further, that might explain why hapa girls are often considered as gorgeous, as such physical traits are all but damaging if you're a girl.

What's your thought about this ?
Ok GrAYcel

Keanu completely passes for white. No one would ever know he has Asian ancestry without looking it up. He's also 6'1". He's HAPA Chad.

Keanu completely passes for white. No one would ever know he has Asian ancestry without looking it up.
He looks asian af, just look at him, look the fuck at him, idk :ha..feels::feelsmega::feelswow::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

He doesn't look Asian at all. Italian or Spanish maybe. But not Asian.

If you're talking about those spaniard descendents living in central America who reproduced with local amerindians at some point in their history that makes sense. Italian makes 0 sense though.

Reeves is the prime example of how you can get away with being hapa with an Asian dad. Being hapa with an Asian mom means it's over.

Yeah, he could pass for Spanish or northern Italian.

If you're talking about those spaniard descendents living in central America who reproduced with local amerindians at some point in their history that makes sense. Italian makes 0 sense though.

Spaniards don't have a distinct look, as far as I can tell (which probably isn't very far).

I fucking hate his old hag used up whore wife. She is so fucking ugly. How can someone make up his mind to fuck that cunt.

I fucking hate his old hag used up whore wife. She is so fucking ugly. How can someone make up his mind to fuck that cunt.
idk bro. Even Keanu has to go below his league. It's over.

i hate the keanu wh0lesome fanbase, those normies pretend to be wh0lesome while being the most toxic.

All that awaits us hapa cels is simply being seen as nice, friendly and safe :feelswhat:, we can never be dominant or alpha. I must protect muh kweens