Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Karma?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I use to be a shitty person in the past at times like many years back as an underage teenager. Maybe life trying me is just karma even though I’m a better person now. I remember when I would just attack others just to fit in. I’m not like that anymore though. :/

Karma works only against good people.
Shity peope prosper. The worse you are tye better your life is.

Karma works only against good people.
Shity peope prosper. The worse you are tye better your life is.
I have become a better person now.... or at least I think so anyway.

I was always a nice person and helped anyone so no there is no karma benefit

I don't believe in a just world, so no.

Ive seen good looking people treat ugly guys like shit but they still live superior lives

Bullshit, I was a good person strict to 14yo, but I'm a still ugly so...

I dont know. I was sometimes good person sometimes bad

I see people’s points here.

I think I've got what i deserved when i acted bad tbh.

did i gained anything from being a good boy? definetly no

I’ve been a decent person most of the time and look where I’m at now. Yeh karma is bs

Karma attacks and punishes the wrong people. It's only good in children's shows.

Karma doesn't exist. Besides, you're a very polite guy and your life has been bad.

Attractive people have good lives no matter what. It's all external factors that influence your life.

Influencing your own life to make others treat you better is a fantasy created by mistreated men jealous of their bullies living successful lives.

Karma doesn't exist. Besides, you're a very polite guy and your life has been bad.

Attractive people have good lives no matter what. It's all external factors that influence your life.

Influencing your own life to make others treat you better is a fantasy created by mistreated men jealous of their bullies living successful lives.
It’s pretty sad the way things work.