Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Karen called me an inkwell

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
I`m often talking at work with foids, can`t do nothing about it, part of the process.
So this Karen who has an alcoholic husband btw, she is fat and ugly and always in a bad mood. She noticed that another foid got a bruise on her leg and laughed that she probably got it when her legs were spread and behind her ears:lul: yes she said it out loud. I told her she must`ve just hit some furniture, when Karen replied - You will never understand it, cause you spend all time at home playing video games(I`m open about my ldaring with coworker normies).
Remember, if you are nice guy, but not succesful with foids - they will show you zero respect and treat you like a slave. And even if you are a rapist pedophile murderer, but handsome and slaying foids - they will worship you.
tl;dr - water is wet

Last edited:
I think i just got dyslexia. Keep lurking GrAYcel

Talking to Foids about your life: Soy and disgusting :feelswhat:

I`m often talking at work with foids, can`t do nothing about it, part of the process.
So this Karen who has an alcoholic husband btw, she is fat and ugly and always in a bad mood. She noticed that another foid got a bruise on her leg and laughed that she probably got it when her legs were spread and behind her ears:lul: yes she said it out loud. I told her she must`ve just hit some furniture, when Karen replied - You will never understand it, cause you spend all time at home playing video games(I`m open about my ldaring with coworker normies).
Remember, if you are nice guy, but not succesful with foids - they will show you zero respect and treat you like a slave. And even if you are a rapist pedophile murderer, but handsome and slaying foids - they will worship you.
tl;dr - water is wet
You should have had a snappy remark to shut her up. Maybe tell her just because her husband ignores her doesn’t mean she has to lash out at everyone else. Or maybe tell her it was her husband who was probably with the other girl.

You should have had a snappy remark to shut her up. Maybe tell her just because her husband ignores her doesn’t mean she has to lash out at everyone else. Or maybe tell her it was her husband who was probably with the other girl.
:lul:
But in all seriousness it`s a death sentence, that place where I work is a snake pit, I have an okayish reputation and they let me live in peace lol.

That's a hate crime. Report her to your boss.

Why did you tell anything from your personal life?

Interesting story, I enjoyed it. Keep them coming.

Why did you tell anything from your personal life?
What can I do when they constantly ask (it is impossible to evade such questions when working in same place for years) and I look like a LDAR videogamemaxxer anyways (ugly, skinny, always nervous). I noticed that being honest about your life makes normies not bully you too much. Also, many of them are wageslaves with families and kids, I kinda mog them in terms of freetime and it annoys them thus giving me lifefuel:feelshaha:

What can I do when they constantly ask (it is impossible to evade such questions when working in same place for years) and I look like a LDAR videogamemaxxer anyways (ugly, skinny, always nervous). I noticed that being honest about your life makes normies not bully you too much. Also, many of them are wageslaves with families and kids, I kinda mog them in terms of freetime and it annoys them thus giving me lifefuel:feelshaha:
"im a painter and a writer"
"sorry, i never show my works"

:feelskek:

You can't reveal anything to normies, they will always use it to harm you. Always.

You can't reveal anything to normies, they will always use it to harm you. Always.
Thing is, they will sense if I`m lying and trying to pretend and then they will mock to death. There is already a negative-halo effect because of how I look (a skinny middle-schooler who is on cancer therapy even though approaching 30y.o.) so no matter what I do or say there will be a negative outcome. I`m pretty lucky with people in this job, they are nice type of normies.

Thing is, they will sense if I`m lying and trying to pretend and then they will mock to death. There is already a negative-halo effect because of how I look (a skinny middle-schooler who is on cancer therapy even though approaching 30y.o.) so no matter what I do or say there will be a negative outcome. I`m pretty lucky with people in this job, they are nice type of normies.
yeah this is how it goes, if you work in an office with the same people for years you have to talk about your life. It's unavoidable.

no interesting soy keep them going

get it right

Of course. People love to harm others. People call me psychopath in real life. You know what? Who isn't?
The worst psychopaths are foids (subhumans)

Every thing you reveal to somebody in real life will be 100% used against you.

It is a system in which non-platonic friendship is impossible unless you're equally subjugated by someone else. If you beat them like a bad dog or slander them at their every attempt at forming their own opinion or do something without your permission they treat you as their master like said dog. If you treat them like an equal, they will try to dominate you and tell you what to do while immorally attacking you for doing your own thing in your half of the living space.