Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kanye canceled after calling out Jews jfl

85A96A1A 4BE2 4F97 95F4 8C44C3AC092B

I hate jews and their sycophants so fucking much

It is rather funny how they basically confirmed all views by throwing him off the shekel train once he criticized the non-goyim, despite all the other arguably criticizable things he did not even being touched ever before this due to his influence and the money he brings... :feelskek:

Either way, Kanye will probably be fine; just make a new album with wide appeal for normies and recoup those shekels. :feelsjuice:

Reading those reddit comments made me remember that 99% of people are retarded goyim cowards who deserve to get enslaved and annilhated by jews. So actually good going jews

It is rather funny how they basically confirmed all views by throwing him off the shekel train once he criticized the non-goyim, despite all the other arguably criticizable things he did not even being touched ever before this due to his influence and the money he brings... :feelskek:
They always allow you to talk shit about everybody and everything if you are famous enough, but one name shall not be named, like in Harry Potter.

They are the root of evil
I've been saying lately it's not ALL jews because there are a karaite+samaitan minority (about 1 in 500) who reject the Gemara of the modern Pharisee calling himself Rabbanite

it is the Rabbanites who engaged in mass diaspora and cryptokikery, so there might be something to salvage from Judaism if we went back to the Samaritan ways

but seriously stop slicing cocks of minors - Abram was circumcised as an adult so why not wait until then? worked for him

Abram was probably never commanded to cut Isaac's cock he prob just did that because he was jealous Isaac got to have uncut cock.

This prob why god punished him by forcing him to take longer name and why Isaac was blessed as compensation for his pain.

What did he say about Jews?

Jews unironically are the most common ethnicity for ceos and people in power.

That they control the media, the music industry and a lot more and that they don’t use their power and influence for the good
That’s not even that bad, I guess I am desensitised

i hope blacks in brooklyn ny go on a rampage against the shylock population there

What did he say about Jews?
He said that he would go "Death Con 3" on them when he wakes up, and that he can't be anti-Semitic because black people are actually Jew also

What Kanye said was retarded, in the interview he said Nike would have dropped him for the shit he said about Jews, this basically implies his current shoe sponsorship (Adidas) is okay with it. How is Adidas supposed to react?