Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kamela vs Trump is gonna be good

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Either one winning will be more extreme than before; trump with the project 2025, Kamala, a radical progressive extremist Amerimutt (even more radical than Biden).

While the Jews control USA, it will be hilarious to observe the path going down.

That will be good for incels, because it will accelerate gender conflict, in which men will inevitably win.

Kikepuppet in blue vs kikepuppet in red

james whale riot GIF by Maudit

many cities is gonna burn, flee too the countryside amerimutts

I hope Mr chomp wins because I want to see people seethe lol

I run social media accounts where I pretend to be people on both sides and try to instigate political normies to riot and go ER if their side loses :society: :society:

goal is another January 6 but way worse :society:

I run social media accounts where I pretend to be people on both sides and try to instigate political normies to riot and go ER if their side loses :society: :society:

goal is another January 6 but way worse :society:
Bazed chaospilled

Trumpler 2024 :feelzez: :hax::feelsokman: Make America into the fourth reich
Trump nazi 1 1024x536

As someone living in Europe Kamala is bad. She will double down on jewkraine and turn Europe into a wasteland. Honestly it wouldn't be so bad if they were retarded enough to trigger WWIII, but they are not.

I hope Trump gets in. He will make the economy good at least