Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kamala's subhuman deathnic family

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Bitch is milking DEI points for being le strong empowered black woman, but does this look like a black family? She's just a typical currywhore, only thing black about her is her nigger father who is nowhere to be seen (classic :feelshaha:).

If Trump wants to win this he just has to point out how INDIAN she is. As soon as people associate her with smelly street shitters and gang rape not even roasties will want to vote for her :feelskek:

@anandkonda

that useless whore heightmogs 66% of this forum :feelsUnreal:

One of my more cucked traits is finding her attractive, jfl

“where have all the good men gone”
>insert rehab room statistic about the % of single mothers in america

OMG they all look so fucking degenerate.

No idea why shes hyped as black when shes curry.

She kind of does look attractive in the curry pic ngl :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

No idea why shes hyped as black when shes curry.
she is half nigger(dad) and half curry(mom). In classic nigger fashion his father left her when she was young and now the whole nation will have to face the consequences of her daddy issues

Indian mother fucks nigger becomes single mother

Shocking

View attachment 1212009

View attachment 1212010

Bitch is milking DEI points for being le strong empowered black woman, but does this look like a black family? She's just a typical currywhore, only thing black about her is her nigger father who is nowhere to be seen (classic :feelshaha:).

If Trump wants to win this he just has to point out how INDIAN she is. As soon as people associate her with smelly street shitters and gang rape not even roasties will want to vote for her :feelskek:

@anandkonda
Her father's Half-black Half-Irish or something from what I have heard. He's a literal mutt in everyway :lul: Perfect fit for Mutterica :forcedsmile:

Why are the snipers aiming at them?

just a couple of worthless coons :mask:

She's lucky her black genes overpowered her curry genetics

She was Indian all the way and just now this election she wants to be known as a black woman

I’m surprised her mother wasn’t disowned for fucking a nigger. Although I don’t really know how Tamils feel about niggers. My species of curry really hates niggers

She was Indian all the way and just now this election she wants to be known as a black woman
This. Trump also pointed it out, and the normies got mad.

3ed30bbjrydd1

I want to CUM on her face :feelsdevil:

Legit. Subliminal prejudices will do their work on voters.