Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL K-POP is based!

I like fancams of my favorite group not gonna lie.

I like Momoland and LOONA tbh.
r/OopsDidntMeanTo - K-Pop Stan tries to use Etikas death for clout and then backpedals
9:39 LTE @Sora Sakuraii 34m I am deeply saddened to hear that we have recently lost a valuable member of the #SmashBros community. Let us al remember @Etika's strong humor and charisma, and honor his life that truly put the joy in #JOYCONBOYZ. #RIPEtika @NYPDnews 1h NYPD NEWS We regret to inform that Desmond Amofah aka Etika has been found deceased 18 2,238 t492 kira @ylenol666.14m maybe if he stanned HER 457K views From jennie fancams Tweet your reply O

View: https://twitter.com/givemecheese_rn/status/1143647723171827713

View: https://youtu.be/E8iCji2z3qI

Thoughts?
Also I'm sad that Yeonwoo left Momoland because she was a constant source of coomfuel :feelstrash:
giphy-30-gif.363475

What specifically makes her any different from literally any of the other Kpop whores?

Last edited:

Didn't read and I listen to kpop once a year, I'm postmaxxing brb.
What specifically makes her any different from literally any of the other Kpop whores?
her buttcheeks were visible very often.

Thoughts?
>maybe if etika stanned loona he wouldn't have died
wtf they have a point :shock:

No, but I'm probably not the sort of kpop fan that you imagine. I don't get crazy over groups or anything, I enjoy some of the music sometimes. It's just pop music but from South Korea for me. Although I have to admit that I was a bit like that when I first discovered it :feelstrash:...
Most of them look the similar, she just got shitty outfits that didn't fit or something so her ass was on show constantly. :feelsohh:
Are you gonna cope and call them all ugly? I don't think so personally :feelsaww:

Here's a kpop song that I like:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOnFUF2NC_I

If you dislike that because of the "kpop sucks" bias, what about a regular Korean rap song :feelsaww:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSuOMvgXnaM

I'm gonna keep cooming to my favorite idols now if you excuse me :dab:

''muh starving'' so not eating like a landwhale and being skinny and kinda fit is now torture? JFL

i like this one, found it in an asmr video lol

I like Momoland, Blackpink and CLC.
My favorite girls from each group:
Nancy from Momoland, Rose from Blackpink and Yujin from CLC.
Not posting pics, because I don't want to foid worship, but they're all fine af.

>maybe if etika stanned loona he wouldn't have died
wtf they have a point :shock:
How th fuck could you, as a self proclaimed blackpilled incel, defend the braindead whores and fags who spew this shit? These are literally the exact types of people who actually want your head on a stake. FUCK YOU NIGGA. ETIKA WAS LEGIT MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER AND STREAMER

norwoodrage.gif

Last edited:
K-Pop fanfoids are literally the kind that are braindead retarded though.

How th fuck could you, as a self proclaimed blackpilled incel, defend the braindead whores and fags who spew this shit?
I didn't defend them, their behavior is shitty but you're also incredibly biased. You only feel this way because you cared about Etika, it would not surprise me if you have made light of someone's death before (e.g. an internet celebrity that you never cared for). Most people have done that at some point.
These are literally the exact types of people who actually want your head on a stake. FUCK YOU NIGGA.
Of course they do, but I don't associate or interact with them at all. People usually say "separate the music from the artist", well you could separate the music from the fan base in this case and then there's not necessarily anything wrong with it unless you simply dislike what it sounds like.
I like Momoland, Blackpink and CLC.
:feelsaww:

I never liked kpop. Only briefly about a decade ago when Starcraft2 came out and I was following a bunch of south korean gamers on twitch.

I like Momoland and LOONA tbh. Also I'm sad that Yeonwoo left Momoland because she was a constant source of coomfuel :feelstrash:
FAG
Fag thread

Last edited: