Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity K-pop fans becoming the paypigs and simps of their favorite bands

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

Interesting article about the hidden reality of the K-pop fandom. Apparently it's not uncommon that "stans" (K-pop fans) spend several hundres of dollars a month buying merch and CDs from their favorite bands, to support them and because if they don't they get bullied and harassed by other fans who spend more money on K-pop shit kek. Even between foids them they put money in front of anything else to determine social value, if you like K-pop but don't have enough money to buy the albums several times, shirts, posters and so on then you're not valuable and deserve to be bullied. And yes I'm talking exclusively about foids because 90% of the K-pop fandom is female. The other 10% are trannies, fags and some soyboy trying to get pussy kek.

Me and @Tenshi preached the Kpoppill but no one believed us

Hole touches money = commodification

Who the fuck listens to music if they don't even understand the language.

Ricecels are the only race of men that are betabuxxed by women, JBA

Who the fuck listens to music if they don't even understand the language.
Weebs in this forum:

I don't get hero-worship. Every person has to survive or suffer on their own. Why waste survival resources on those doing much better than you?

I don't get hero-worship. Every person has to survive or suffer on their own. Why waste survival resources on those doing much better than you?
K-pop fans are known for their obsession and worship of k-pop idols like they're some kind of gods or saints, so if the band breaks up or stops doing music because it's not profitable anymore (K-pop is like a business and when an idol doesn't get the money the producers want anymore they "fire" him/her) it's suifuel for them. Wouldn't be surprised if some foids kill themselves the day BTS announces they're retiring kek.

K-pop fans are known for their obsession and worship of k-pop idols like they're some kind of gods or saints, so if the band breaks up or stops doing music because it's not profitable anymore (K-pop is like a business and when an idol doesn't get the money the producers want anymore they "fire" him/her) it's suifuel for them. Wouldn't be surprised if some foids kill themselves the day BTS announces they're retiring kek.
BTS are going into mandatory military service soon ish (like 6-24 months idk) so that might happen

The idol scene is pure cancer tbh and has been for a long time. Only women are jumping on the bandwagon because of the kpop pretty boys.

RICEFUEL FOR LIFECELS

That's literally normies in a nutshell :feelshaha:

They don't like logic, they respond only to emotion

"ooogabooga, handsome chinkboy makes pussy feel good. need to donate money!"

This is why I don't I take a lot of BTS sales seriously. It's just 12-16 year old girls buying the same album like 20 times. Taylor Swift stans do this too.