Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Justpearlythings doesn't understand men

She adds #blackpill in all her videos so they all pop up when i search by hashtag so fuck her

Dunno who that is, not watching it, but I know she can go fuck herself

Obvious attention whore

pretty embrassing that a woman (the pearl bitch) is the one to teach normies "trad values"

woman shouldnt be allowed shit

Lmao the 100+ bodycount OF-whore is getting roasted in the comments and she's responding to them.

I'm not a big fan of Pearl, pretty sure she burned a whole coalmine and wants to import more but she's obviously triggering these foids so I'm good with it and she also gave a platform to Fuentes which is brave.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1RTBvfniTA

Last edited:
not one click of that grifter cum guzzler

Tradthot doesnt know the amount of beta bitches who will marry 100+ body count hoes

"I have my own onlyfans." "I went on a reality TV show." "My husband doesn't care that 100+ men used me as a cum dump." Ughhh just another whore guys don't even bother clicking

I feel guilty about spoiling it for people but she's just an actress. There's a bunch of guys behind the scenes planning her next videos, researching topics, writing her scripts and coaching her on her talking points, probably even picking what clothes she wears and her hairstyle. I doubt she cares at all about men's issues, that's just her niche.

Pearl is just a dumb grifter regurgitating talking points, but it's funny how she sells Women shouldn't vote merch and it makes normies seethe. She's also pretty big with 2 million subscribers on YT.

Pearl is just a dumb grifter regurgitating talking points, but it's funny how she sells Women shouldn't vote merch and it makes normies seethe. She's also pretty big with 2 million subscribers on YT.
Snake oil salesw*man