Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Justin Bieber's Agepill

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
From this:

giphy.gif

To this:

bieberhaircut0908m.jpg

Do you think he'd be famous if he started off the way he looks now?

he did like a fuckton of drugs and he obviously doesnt give a shit about women anymore

JB is low-T & high-estro so he will hit the wall just like whaman

Post Malone lookalike

He looks like an old lesbian

Still mogs me

He's already statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed. Pretty much immune to the age pill at this point. Tons of foids would still fuck him when he's fourty just to say they fucked Bieber. Life's been good to him, he even fucked Adriana Lima.

He's not that attractive, maybe a PSL 5.5 - 6/10 with his status bumping him up to 6.5-7/10 PSL.
Not that important because he's already had sex hundreds of times with top tier women and he has hundreds of millions of dollars.
He still gets laid with top tier women and he'll continue to slay well into his 30s simply because of his status.

C O C A I N E

He's already statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed. Pretty much immune to the age pill at this point. Tons of foids would still fuck him when he's fourty just to say they fucked Bieber. Life's been good to him, he even fucked Adriana Lima.

He's not that attractive, maybe a PSL 5.5 - 6/10 with his status bumping him up to 6.5-7/10 PSL.
Not that important because he's already had sex hundreds of times with top tier women and he has hundreds of millions of dollars.
He still gets laid with top tier women and he'll continue to slay well into his 30s simply because of his status.
He was at least 7/10 in his prime.

ths norwood reaper takes no prisoners

Bieber is balding?

Damn. Over for him. No teenage girl is getting wet over a bald guy.
Even a 55 year old chain smoking truck stop whore would prefer not to fuck a baldcel

The same thing happened to nash grier

LOL how the fuck this guy look exactly like lanza

Justin bieber was a male jb that slayed a ton, tried to transition into a masculine thug, idk if it worked well, he still gets tons of attention so who cared

Cope thread.
Your picture dates back to August 8th, that's how he looks like in November

Also, the difference of that gif vs that picture where he is in makeup studio is too great tbh, I don't deny his looks degraded slightly because of age(and drugs of course) lol but not as much as it is falsely displayed thbtbht

Not so much of an age pill as it is the drug abuse pill

Cope thread.
Your picture dates back to August 8th, that's how he looks like on in November
View attachment 77254View attachment 77255

Also, the difference of that gif vs that picture where he is in makeup studio is too great tbh, I don't deny his looks degraded slightly because of age(and drugs of course) lol but not as much as it is falsely displayed thbtbht
He has a wife now?

That can’t end well.

just be jb JB theory

I don't think he is ugly, but he has never been a real Chad. He covers his bad acne with make up.

Cope thread.
Your picture dates back to August 8th, that's how he looks like in November
View attachment 77254View attachment 77255

>Raising his eyebrows to pretend his hairline isn't receding

serveimage

That's one of the oldest Norwood copes in the books.

More like brutal DUPA pill combined with soft tissue degradation on someone with dog shit bone growth pill tee bee aytch

Over for any male >21

He looks way manlier now. All of you are lowkey faggot pedophiles.