Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Justice is blind bro

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
  • Physical Attractiveness had a significant influence on judges sentencing. The more unattractive the criminal, the higher the sentence. Or conversely, the more attractive the criminal, the lower the sentence. The results of three studies show a minimum increase of 119.25% and a maximum increase of 304.88%.
  • Attractiveness had little to no effect on a judge’s verdict of guilt. Attractive and unattractive criminals were convicted equally.
  • Mock jurors generally sentenced unattractive criminals significantly higher than attractive criminals. However, as jurors do not determine sentencing in real court cases, these results are not directly applicable.
  • Attractiveness had minor effects on mock juror’s verdicts. Some studies reported minor effects and some studies reported no effects.
  • Generally, attractive people are perceived as more intelligent, more socially skilled, more appealing personalities, more moral, more altruistic, more likely to succeed, more hirable as managers, and more competent. Attractive people tend to have better physical health, better mental health, better dating experiences, earn more money, obtain higher career positions, chosen for jobs more often, promoted more often, receive better job evaluations, and chosen as business partners more often, than unattractive people.
  • I believe that the attractiveness bias is rarely conscious. I do not think people are consciously disfavouring unattractive people. I also do not place moral blame on the typical person for their unconscious bias.

From https://www.thelawproject.com.au/blog/attractiveness-bias-in-the-legal-system

uggos are beeing disfavoured everywhere not only in justice.

I wonder if it applies to temporary bans too. :worryfeels:

Where is the anti internalized lookism bias course you fucking nigger cunts???

blackcels get sentenced the most feelsbadman.png

Last edited:
Being ugly is the worst crime.

Uglies get higher sentence because being ugly is the biggest crime

In future ugly men will get shoot and thrown into shit holes

This is a high quality study. I would not say this is a 'water is wet' post.
Yes it is a good post. I just assumed u brahs knew this already along with the other negative parts of being ugly.
In future ugly men will get shoot and thrown into shit holes
Ugly men without money AND power

Yes it is a good post. I just assumed u brahs knew this already along with the other negative parts of being ugly.

Ugly men without money AND power
well youre right there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back