Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just your light daily dose of blackpill.

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-

And YES, I know you some of you hate this type of videos, there's nothing I can do to you, don't watch it then. Let's all appreciate the quality and accuracy of this.

Watch and note IT cels

>hey guys, check out our new merch that you can buy for all I do is take screenshots of reddit and add a fucking google translate voice over :v
In all honesty, these videos don't surprise me anymore, none of this shit does anymore 2bh

>hey guys, check out our new merch that you can buy for all I do is take screenshots of reddit and add a fucking google translate voice over :v
In all honesty, these videos don't surprise me anymore, none of this shit does anymore 2bh
It's not my YouTube channel, I only shared the video for the blackpill, nothing else

It's not my YouTube channel, I only shared the video for the blackpill, nothing else
Nah I know it ain't yours just I wanted to express my anger for retards making money from making shit like this

Thanks for suifuel :cryfeels:

gonna go and kill my self tbh . no i won"t . but yeah life is sad when you are ugly tbh

Let me guess, I have all the bad qualities and none of the good ones :feelsree:

The ask reddit videos are pure soy

Someone give me a tldw?

Someone give me a tldw?
Sneezing and never being told "bless you", giving short answers to questions, little to zero eye contact, when you look at a girl, she instantly looks away, doesn't smile, never looks back. The rest are mostly personal experiences

Sneezing and never being told "bless you",
One of the most retarded things I've read.

This is reddit though.

giving short answers to questions
It's ironic coming from foids.

They're the cunts who expect every guy to send them a shakespeare type essay to a response to their fucking emojis.

little to zero eye contact,
And get accused of being a "creep"?

she instantly looks away, doesn't smile, never looks back.
Truecel trait imo.

Average men have to go to extremes just to convince a foid to stay with them while the foid can just fuck chad anytime she wants.

Average men have to go to extremes just to convince a foid to stay with them while the foid can just fuck chad anytime she wants.
More men must realise this
One of the most retarded things I've read.

This is reddit though.

It's ironic coming from foids.

They're the cunts who expect every guy to send them a shakespeare type essay to a response to their fucking emojis.

And get accused of being a "creep"?

Truecel trait imo.
Getting short answers, no eye contact, etc coming from the women, not from the guy...